Do the animals speak to you?

celticnoodle

recently, my power animal the horse has been showing up for me--a lot. I don't see the horse as often as other power animals that I have, but when I do, I know now (from experience) that the message is generally one of telling me I need to be strong and a major change is coming my way.

Two major changes are taking place in my life right now--one a very exciting and happy change that will take years to unfold to its full potential. The second one is not as much fun, sadly. Its a bit trying to say the least, and I know that the horse is coming to me to remind me that I need to be strong through this trial. That it is a necessary transformation which will lead me along my spiritual path to a greater degree. Its not going to be easy, and its not easy. At times it is down right sad and hard for me. I've been through this before and allowed the emotions of it to engulf me and hold me back. But this time, perhaps because I have the horse power animal at my side, I'm seeing a different me, handling this with grace and I know that in the end, it will all have been well worth it.