Butterly Omen...

celticnoodle

Wow this is very personal to me too! I have been embarking on a very profound healing path since my last r.ship broke up. Yes i meditate more especially in the past 6mths or so. Thanks so much for your input...it very much resonated :)
ah, see! that is great! :)

oh how cute! I totally buy the symbol of transformation, because they turn from caterpillar and change! There is a beautiful transformation in the end. Also it could be about getting in touch with the spiritual or a reminder. Also maybe a message about being flighty, time is coming where you can settle down.

:laugh: if it is a message about being flighty then this MUST be 'my power animal'! :D it would make perfect sense in my case. hee hee.

it is a symbol of transformation for exactly that reason, Daniel, yes. That is also where the patience comes in as well. The caterpillar has to work so hard to become the beautiful butterfly--it is a lot of work for them.

In the Osho Zen Tarot, there is a butterfly on the "beyond illusion" card, this is the same as judgement (card XX). Here is a thread about the card. Osho says about the Butterfly 'The butterfly in this card represents the outer, that which is constantly moving and that which is not real but an illusion' :heart:
oh, interesting!

And makes tons of sense now that I'm awake... (when I read that it was morning time)

I believe it's the Universe sending you positive and pleasant signs of what is taking place in your life at the present. A good thing for you I'm feeling. :)
I so agree. It is a LOVELY symbol. :) Strangebrew, it is also wonderful that you can find how it relates to you right now so much as well. I'm glad that we were able to help you see this and may you continue to see more butterflies! :heart:

strangebrew

And makes tons of sense now that I'm awake... (when I read that it was morning time)

I believe it's the Universe sending you positive and pleasant signs of what is taking place in your life at the present. A good thing for you I'm feeling. :)

Thanks m'dear. Well i am actually very much enjoying being single and the freedom it brings...i can be more spontaneous and life feels more healthy again in more ways than one. I am no longer a slave to my needs :)

strangebrew

ah, see! that is great! :)

:laugh: if it is a message about being flighty then this MUST be 'my power animal'! :D it would make perfect sense in my case. hee hee.

it is a symbol of transformation for exactly that reason, Daniel, yes. That is also where the patience comes in as well. The caterpillar has to work so hard to become the beautiful butterfly--it is a lot of work for them.

oh, interesting!

I so agree. It is a LOVELY symbol. :) Strangebrew, it is also wonderful that you can find how it relates to you right now so much as well. I'm glad that we were able to help you see this and may you continue to see more butterflies! :heart:

Thanks CN...it is interesting because for some time now, they have been flying in my window and circling my head :D....then flying out again..:). When one settled on me yesterday, near my heart....i knew that was a sign to take note of :heart:

celticnoodle

wow! very cool experience, strangebrew. :)

strangebrew

wow! very cool experience, strangebrew. :)

I live a very cool and interesting spiritual life Celtic

Just noticed i wrote Butterly.....haha.....Utterly Butterly

Missed the *f* out ~ wonder if that stands for freedom

;)

BrightEye

I live a very cool and interesting spiritual life Celtic

Just noticed i wrote Butterly.....haha.....Utterly Butterly

Missed the *f* out ~ wonder if that stands for freedom

;)

Lol, no, it means you're running out of butter and you need to go buy some :D (only joking)

ana luisa

I see this as advice from the butterfly :) Butterflies are fleeting animals that have short lives. What this one was telling you was that at this moment in your life, many glorious things are happening or will happen and that you should enjoy them to the fullest and NOT be afraid to let yourself go into the experience. Hence, the heart chakra. Basically, don't fear and go for it.
Something like this:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...kathryn.mnsi.net%2Fwater%2Fwater.html;212;316