The "Good For Your Soul" SpongeBob Spread

sladie

Great Starter Spread

https://33.media.tumblr.com/bc1dddbd9a1552e4421b206a5fa67c68/tumblr_nan13seflw1rzmbxwo1_500.jpg <-- Image of my spread.

I wanted to tell you how much my friend loved this spread. It was very light-hearted but got the point across very well and helped us talk about some issues we both have. Once she understood how Tarot worked, she was a lot less skeptical and much more open to the readings.

It's the first time I've done a reading for someone else, and I've never done a spread this big before, so I was really nervous, but I figured if I didn't do well, it wasn't the end of the world. Apparently it was really good, and she found it therapeutic and helpful in seeing a lot of her positive traits, and some of the challenges she's been having issues with.

The light hearted nature of the spread was a good match for my "straight forward" thinking deck. It kept some of the negative cards from being too heavy, while still making the point come across.

5 Star Spread - Some querents might see this and go "haha, no I want a serious spread", but I assure you, this is a very good spread. Thank you Glass Owl! It helped my confidence big time!

P.S. I have her permission to post this :)

kimtsan

This is the cutest thing ever, omg. Can't wait to try it!

Kim

kimtsan

https://33.media.tumblr.com/bc1dddbd9a1552e4421b206a5fa67c68/tumblr_nan13seflw1rzmbxwo1_500.jpg <-- Image of my spread.

I wanted to tell you how much my friend loved this spread. It was very light-hearted but got the point across very well and helped us talk about some issues we both have. Once she understood how Tarot worked, she was a lot less skeptical and much more open to the readings.

It's the first time I've done a reading for someone else, and I've never done a spread this big before, so I was really nervous, but I figured if I didn't do well, it wasn't the end of the world. Apparently it was really good, and she found it therapeutic and helpful in seeing a lot of her positive traits, and some of the challenges she's been having issues with.

The light hearted nature of the spread was a good match for my "straight forward" thinking deck. It kept some of the negative cards from being too heavy, while still making the point come across.

5 Star Spread - Some querents might see this and go "haha, no I want a serious spread", but I assure you, this is a very good spread. Thank you Glass Owl! It helped my confidence big time!

P.S. I have her permission to post this :)

You use the Steampunk Tarot!! :D I have that deck too; it's amazing.

sladie

You use the Steampunk Tarot!! :D I have that deck too; it's amazing.

Yeah, it's not my first deck, but it's the first one I've been using to learn properly. It's the first deck to really "talk" to me and get to know them. I love it.

Nar

I am going to try this spread soon and the Krabby Patty one. I think they will work well with my ferret deck. I can't wait!