Automatic drawings on offer

strangebrew

Your artwork is amazing BE

If ever you start another thread up for these, i would be fascinated to get one done

:)

BrightEye

I'm leaving the thread open for additional sitters. Just be aware that the readings won't be done overnight.

strangebrew

Thanks BE

You could definitely think about selling your work....as another poster said, combine with your readings...it would work well :)

celticnoodle

I'm leaving the thread open for additional sitters. Just be aware that the readings won't be done overnight.

oh, well! In this case, do sign me up, please! I would love to have a general reading and a piece of your artwork. Also do send me the information I would need to know to purchase said artwork as well. And, thank you so much for this generous offer, BrightEye! :D Well worth the wait too. :)

EyeAmEye

Hi BrightEye,
I would be honored to be a part of this if you'd add me to your queue. Your drawings are fascinating and would love to see what will come up for me.

alice_in_wonderland

i would love to be a part of this thread brighteye!
love your artwork:)

thanks for the offer!

BrightEye

AJ

Two things I noticed right away: there is a lot of 'empty' space around the figure in this drawing, as though you are feeling very isolated but also as though you are fighting things that others can't see. The other thing I noticed was great swirls of energy.

The figure is definitely angelic, but is it you or an angel fighting on your behalf? Or both?
At first I thought the figure is bent and burdened but in the end she looked full of energy, trying to harness and harmonize the swirling energy around her.

You also notice that I used the three primary colours, the ones out of which all other colours are mixed. There is also a struggle between warm and cold colours; you/ your warrior angel are trying to bring those opposing energies, the warm and the cold, into harmony.

I do like the colour blue, especially when I work in watercolour - it's a spiritual colour; this is the energy around you, and it's there for you to tap into.

On the whole, I though this had a very positive vibe. You may feel at sea at the moment, but the energy around you is good and it is there for you to use. Maybe ask your guardian angel for assistance?

I hope some of this resonates.

Briar Rose

I also love your art work. It's beautiful and amazing.

AJ

Now that BrightEye has read the feedback, I removed it, as it really is TMI too much information
Thank you again, Sharyn

Two things I noticed right away: there is a lot of 'empty' space around the figure in this drawing, as though you are feeling very isolated but also as though you are fighting things that others can't see. The other thing I noticed was great swirls of energy.

A lot of this would normally be 'too much information' but I want to give you helpful feedback.

The figure is definitely angelic, but is it you or an angel fighting on your behalf? Or both?
At first I thought the figure is bent and burdened but in the end she looked full of energy, trying to harness and harmonize the swirling energy around her.

You also notice that I used the three primary colours, the ones out of which all other colours are mixed. There is also a struggle between warm and cold colours; you/ your warrior angel are trying to bring those opposing energies, the warm and the cold, into harmony.

I do like the colour blue, especially when I work in watercolour - it's a spiritual colour; this is the energy around you, and it's there for you to tap into.

On the whole, I though this had a very positive vibe. You may feel at sea at the moment, but the energy around you is good and it is there for you to use. Maybe ask your guardian angel for assistance?

I hope some of this resonates.

So you can see both the burden and the release...well done BrightEye, and thank you

I drew a companion card before I read your thoughts and got the Empress, from Henny's Tarot
For me, I see the daughter has become the mother as is often the case,
For you, I see the nurturing you do in your own life, like these automatic drawings. I'm sure they take a lot out of you, yet they are freely given.
Thank you again, Sharyn/AJ

My drawing reminds me of the art from Tarot of the Spirit, a favorite.

Attachments

• Henny's Tarot      Empress.jpg
    Henny's Tarot Empress.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 99

BrightEye

Thank you for the detailed feedback, AJ. It's very helpful and much appreciated. I'm very sorry go hear though that things have been difficult for you. I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Thanks too for pulling a card. I'm a mother hen for sure! In more ways than one.

(Will write more tomorrow when I'm on a proper computer and not on my dinky phone.)