Psychics please help locating..

Glitterbird

Help please, I have a gold ring that is flower shaped and one of the gold petals broke off. IT HAS GREAT SENTIMENTAL VALUE! I could have it repaired if I can find it. The petal is rather large, about 3/4". I was out with a friend shopping and I looked down it was missing. I've scoured my car and purse and called the places I was at. I am beside myself. Any insight would be appreciated. It's Rose gold if that helps anyone focus.

greatdane

Not one of my skills or gifts, but I know we have some GREAT psychics here

I hope someone can help.

re-pete-a

I don't claim to be psychic so am making a suggestion....

Try carefully looking in the bags you bought home...

Glitterbird

Thank you for the suggestion re-pete-a.

danieljuk

I'm going with the first image I think of / see, when I think of your ring, sometimes this turns out right but quite often not ;) giving it a go!

so I see it by a pool of water! it doesn't fit with your whole shopping thing or the car but it could be a pond or a fountain but I am thinking more like a pool. a swimming pool in a backyard with chairs or tables around, it seems to be sitting on a table or chair, a surface by a pool of water.

hope you find it glitterbird wherever that petal is :(

Amanda

I don't claim psychic ability either, but I will offer what I feel. I feel it is on the pavement; very near the place you were parked. I am assuming you drove, that is. It feels like it occurred at the point you arrived and exited a vehicle and were just getting ready to shop.

Glitterbird

hmm thanks danieljuk, I did fill my dogs little backyard pool up before I left. I'll look around there when it gets light out. Thanks Amanda_04 I will go back and scour the areas we were parked at.

tarotbear

so I see it by a pool of water! it doesn't fit with your whole shopping thing or the car but it could be a pond or a fountain but I am thinking more like a pool. a swimming pool in a backyard with chairs or tables around, it seems to be sitting on a table or chair, a surface by a pool of water.

Also think that many large malls may have decorative indoor or outdoor fountains, danieljuk, or that possibly you are seeing a store that sells pool supplies or outdoor furniture.

Good Luck glitterbird!

katieb

I'm not claiming to be psychic either but i feel it's outside next to a dark haired woman's car. Hope you find it!

GotH

Hi Glitterbird,

I am another who doesn't claim psychic status but will give this a try. Is there a taller building with a colorful entrance or doorway? This building may seem to stand alone and has a high window. Could it be at the entrance to this site?

Good luck in finding the piece..