Celtic Cross question

angelika

It's as if the crossing card was an adjective. It modifies the situation, which could be a challenge or a help.

I like that Morwenna - an adjective.Brilliant.

angelika

It could also suggest an area for development- if it's a trip you've made many times and are familiar with it, then you might need to try something new during this trip. If it's a car journey, there might be a lot of traffic, or you might need to stay relaxed or prepare well, for example.

InionAradia - it was a trip I had made many times but not for a few years and I was taking a different route (by car on the ferry to Ireland rather than fly) and I was quite excited by that. Loved the ferry! many thanks for your contribution.

Miss Woo

It's as if the crossing card was an adjective. It modifies the situation, which could be a challenge or a help.

That is a great explanation, thank you! :)

angelika

Many thanks to you all for really clearing that up for me.

The reason I was concerned (a little) was that I am going to put myself out there and read for the public from next Sunday for the first time and I wanted to be clear about the nature of this card. Reading the crossing card as an additional factor rather than a challenge (unless it clearly it) has worked well for me - but I didn't want to use what might have been a bad habit with strangers! I should just trust myself...I use lots of spreads but like this one a lot. I always seem to get a clear picture of the energies of the whole story and love linking them together in a web. Sometimes is presents difficulties, but then I like that challenge too. Thanks again.