A New Journey of Yourself Spread

Caius Lee

This is my first spread that I have created, so if you don’t mind, please give me some comments after use.

Now, close your eyes and imagine that you are in a world of any Tarot decks (that is in your wishlist). If each Tarot deck is described as a totally different world from ours, and we are such ordinary people who are about to embark on the journey to explore something new, what will happen? What paths will carry you? What will be your ending (outcome)?

Note: You can use it when you are wondering if the Tarot deck you like is suitable for you, so that you can decide to get or not. Also, when you have just had a new deck, you can use this spread to be aware what will happen next. In summary, this spread can be thought as another version of New Deck Interview Spread.

--------------3------5---------------
------1---2-------7-------8---9------
--------------4------6---------------

1 – Represents your present status.
2 – Represents what you are looking forward to in this journey.
3 – Represents the inner positive attributes will help you get through this journey.
4 – Represents the outer positive attributes will help you get through this journey.
5 – Represents the inner negative attributes will slow you down or make you get lost.
6 – Represents the outer negative attributes will slow you down or make you get lost.
7 – Represents your potential state throughout this journey.
8 – Represents what you will learn from the journey?
9 – What will be the ending (outcome) for you?

* I replaced ‘outcome’ with ‘ending’ so the spread look like something epic =]] If you don’t like it, just use ‘outcome’ when try this spread.

Please enjoy.