Seashell Runes

PulchraElectri

I love straight-from-nature energy! Must be great in combination with your own energy. You can test on me, too. I live next to the beach, shells have lots of interesting things to tell.

A general reading about this week? :)

First I pulled Othala. I think you will be spending some time in a place that makes you feel safe and secure. Somewhere that you have lots of ties to. Maybe a family members home or a very good friend.

Next is Gebo. I think that you will be exchanging feelings during this time that's going to help you reach balance with this person/people.

I hope this makes sense.

BrightEye

That is so interesting! I have virtually no experience with runes but I love what you've done. If you want to draw a rune for me, I'll be happy to give feedback.

lilac04

Oh are you still doing this? I'd love a reading too for feedback if there isn't too many already :)

Could you ask what my link to nature and water is like? :)

seven stars

I just wanted to say that I really REALLY love what you did there...most awesome magic.

And, I wish you'd post pix.

PulchraElectri

I'm a little interested in Seacraft as well. I read a bunch about Sea Witchcraft, but I'm not so interested in spells (kinda a mainstay for Witches). Basically, I don't want to use the ocean for magick, just have a relationship with it.

Anyway, I'm in! I've never had a Rune reading before, can I ask just ask for a message from the Sea?

First I drew Eihwaz. I think this means you will be in a defensive, protective mode. You have realistic goals set for yourself and you won't let anyone get in the way of that.

Next I drew Fehu. I think this means financial strength soon. You'll see a period of success and happiness.

Last I drew Isa. I think this means to seek clarity. Be careful to be aware of all that goes on around you.

PulchraElectri

I just wanted to say that I really REALLY love what you did there...most awesome magic.

And, I wish you'd post pix.

I wish I could figure out how to post pics on here. I would love to show you guys. They look really cool and my box is really pretty. You can look at it and automatically it takes you to the beach.

Marirowana

First I pulled Othala. I think you will be spending some time in a place that makes you feel safe and secure. Somewhere that you have lots of ties to. Maybe a family members home or a very good friend.

Next is Gebo. I think that you will be exchanging feelings during this time that's going to help you reach balance with this person/people.

I hope this makes sense.

You are right about the safe and secure place - I'm planning on barely leaving the house this week :shhh: this is definitly my secure, comfortable spot.

I'm curious about what the feelings exchange will be like, I will come back on that to you, later, as soon as I know :) I will go to a goodbye party, because one of my friends is leaving for a year... Maybe something will happen there.

Thank you for your reading!

I would love to see a picture as well :) I don't think you can directly upload photo's, you only can post a link to an other website where you post the photo.

Kittysashimi

I would love a reading for feedback. I adore seashells and I have been looking into see witchcraft. Could you ask what the ocean wants me to know? Thank you!

seven stars

if you like you can send me a pic & I will post it for ya? pm me & I'll give you my email if you'd like to do that.

PulchraElectri

That is so interesting! I have virtually no experience with runes but I love what you've done. If you want to draw a rune for me, I'll be happy to give feedback.

I pulled Gebo. It means having a balance of giving and receiving. I got the sense that this has to do with a close relationship of yours.