Seashell Runes

PulchraElectri

may be you are right! i think i need to dig more to find more clues about it so it makes more sense.

I wish you the best of luck. Being stabbed in the back is never fun. I hope it's not true.

BrightEye

I went to pull another rune for you for more clarification and pulled Gebo again so I looked on here for more info and found this http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4167. It has a lot of info on the rune. Maybe it will help you understand it better.

Thanks for pulling another rune, and the same one at that! And thanks for the link. I've read it all. All I can think of is that giving and receiving in my relationships is off but I still can't see whether this pertains to just one or all of them. I guess it's hard to say with just one rune.

mahafrins

Can i try am i destined to go overseas......?

PulchraElectri

Can i try am i destined to go overseas......?

I'm sorry Mahafrins!! I just now saw this.

I pulled Gebo first. The rune book I have says this rune is about giving and receiving. An exchange in relationships. I think this is saying that this will involve a relationship you have with someone. I don’t really feel romance behind the relationship I’m picking up on. I think it has more to do with a work/contract type of vibe.

Next I pulled is Kenaz. This rune is about vision and creativity. I think the lesson here is that you can create your own reality. If this is something that you want to do then create a way to make it come true.

Then I pulled Isa. This run is showing a standstill. I think you may hit a blockage at some point.

I pulled Dagaz and Perthro came out with it. I think that Dagaz is showing that whatever the blockage is, you are going to be able to break through it. It’s showing a time to plan. I think Perthro is saying that whatever this blockage is, my runes are keeping it hidden.

I hope this makes sense for you 

anie

Oh, I've never had a runes read before.

If you are still reading, can you tell me what they say about connection with L?

thanks

PulchraElectri

Oh, I've never had a runes read before.

If you are still reading, can you tell me what they say about connection with L?

thanks

I pulled Perthro, Berkano, and Jera
So Perthro shows something secret, or a mystery. I kinda get the feeling that this is showing you. You’re pretty interested to find out because you just can’t read him.
Berkano I think is showing that your connection with L is at a new beginning. There’s desire and liberation going on.
Jera I think is showing you seeing a time of peace and happiness through your connection with L.
I hope this makes sense for you.

anie

I pulled Perthro, Berkano, and Jera
So Perthro shows something secret, or a mystery. I kinda get the feeling that this is showing you. You’re pretty interested to find out because you just can’t read him.
Berkano I think is showing that your connection with L is at a new beginning. There’s desire and liberation going on.
Jera I think is showing you seeing a time of peace and happiness through your connection with L.
I hope this makes sense for you.

wow thanks that's cool.-- .. :) yes it makes complete sense. I think he is may be dating a few different women.. i'm tring to figure it all out and also it shouldn't really matter... we are good friends, have a past, but have been reconnecting on a flirtatious level ;) ... because of our past, I worry about secrets and hurt... its nice to see that peaceful connection and not problems.. I once had a psychic tell me to get him near the water, a beach or something and then talk to him and that he would be more open to me.. this is partly why I am intriqued by your seashell reading... I think he really relaxes by the waterside.
Thanks so much ...

pumpkins

hi
can i know what will my twin be desiring from me and what will be their true feelings for me after we have spent some time around each other?

thanks~

PulchraElectri

wow thanks that's cool.-- .. :) yes it makes complete sense. I think he is may be dating a few different women.. i'm tring to figure it all out and also it shouldn't really matter... we are good friends, have a past, but have been reconnecting on a flirtatious level ;) ... because of our past, I worry about secrets and hurt... its nice to see that peaceful connection and not problems.. I once had a psychic tell me to get him near the water, a beach or something and then talk to him and that he would be more open to me.. this is partly why I am intriqued by your seashell reading... I think he really relaxes by the waterside.
Thanks so much ...

I'm glad it made sense for you :)