• Capricorn

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 32 8.1%

• Total voters

BC Hockey Mom

Scorpio pulls into SECOND!!....go scorpio's go!! Don't know my rising, but my moon is CANCER!!...so it's water/water for ME!!

BC Hockey Mom

Gerbear

The Cancers have temporarily faded, but my moon is Scorpio, so the tide doth turn !!

Violet Gargoyle

I am a Gemini- Do I get to vote twice?

RAVENAL

My sun is...Gemini
My moon...Aquarius
Rising...Scorpio

air and water...what could be better...that must be some Leo speaking somewhere...somewhen...

VG...*I like that idea of Gemini voting twice*

Trogon

Oh no..... I am a Leo and we had the majority... until now!!!! Darn Scorpios are tied up with us now.... ;) C'mon Leos!!!!!

Indigo_lady

One proud Taurus here

Who hapens to have a Libra rising

Twice a Venus child...

;)

Page

Come on Cancerians we can do it!!

Originally posted by DarkElectric
I hope more water signs come out and represent, though. We're supposed to be so psychic, and into mysterious things, and all that! It doesn't surprise me that the Cancerians are speaking up.

I would say that I'm a clairvoyant as I don't really do tarot readings unless requested. Does that count?

:D

krysia322

Aries Sun with Scorpio Rising and Scorpio Moon. :)

Nothing quite like hot water. LOL ;)

Forgot to mention in the other Astrology Poll posts that my sun is in the House of Leo (#5), so consider me an honorary boaster. ;)

Minderwiz

The results seem to be changing with some signs actually going down!

There clearly is a swing away from Scorpio and indeed at least one Scorpio has changed their birth sign in protest at Scorpio dominance.

The expected rush of Geminis has finally materialised and at the moment it seems that Sun sign has absolutely no relationship to card reading.

Will there be a Scorpio backlash?

pentunen

Woohoo, Scorpio is now tied for 1st place with Leo. Come on Scorpios, I know you're out there - vote! :)

*looks like a Scorpio* :)

- pentu