Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 32 8.1%

• Total voters

gollog

capricorn here...
I am amazed by the fairly even distribution of the signs! As a researcher this make me wonder about other statistics of tarot readers, such as age, education, gender, type of profession, and their views on different topics like politics and such. That would make for an interesting analyses!

Clau

Hey Gollog, that's an interesting idea! And I noticed the same thing, the even distribution of the signs..

I'm a researcher too, how about we design a short questionnaire with a few demographics and other variables and send it to ATers? I offer to make the data entry and processing. What do you think?

Are you Ater's up to it? ;)

Virgo speaking here....

sagewriter

i shouldn't really call myself a Saggitarius, I am so unlike them. However my moon and rising are both Scorpio so that may outweigh some things?

star-lover

heres me

virgo rising, libra sun, saggy moon - saggy moon is v strong in my chart as its also conjunct jupiter

i think tarot reading is nothing to do with your sun sign alone

im thinking my interest is mercury in exact aspect to uranus in the 12th and also neptune in 3rd house but prob that saggy search for truth/higher understanding bit as well

xx

BrightEye

sun sign libra, rising sign capricorn

gregory

Up the clairvoyant Scorpios (outta my way, I'm the vicious granny from hell...........) })

Annabelle

Yet another Leo checking in :D

WalesWoman

I'll just meander in & follow the pride. :p
Call me Snaggletooth.

Looks like Leo's do rule.

OakDragon

Another Virgo!

Sun in Virgo, Moon in Libra, Leo rising.

autumn star

I have sun in Capricorn and a Leo rising ...
I was initially suprised to see that there appears to be alot of Leo's ... while the other fire sign - Aries appears to have the least ... :)