Anyone Have Mystiches Kipper?

victoria.star

Based on three criteria--Looking for an oracle deck, Images that speak to me, Reviews--I just purchased this deck.
I am looking forward to receiving it.
Thank you to everyone who posted here.

emmsma

Enjoy! Its a really lovely deck.

victoria.star

emmsma said:
Enjoy! Its a really lovely deck.
thanks, i am excited about it.
i used to have a german-english dictionary (gift from my late husband, he was always bringing me things...)
but i gifted it to a young woman who expressed an interest in learning the german language...
guess i will have to google some of the meanings.
it sounds like a worthy project!

Essjay

I've just got this deck and have also been seduced by it. It's wonderful and quirky - I love it.

emmsma

Its still my favorite deck. When stressed, all I need do is lift the little lid on its precious box. Hold. Shuffle. *comfort*

Aerin

OK, I think I bought it from amazon.de deck only version.

That's what I THINK.

Essjay

I've shopped from .de before but it was about a year ago. This time when I bought my kipper cards there was a whole new section in the purchase to do with currency converting. Even after I got my email I wasn't quite sure if I'd bought it either!!

Dusk Till Dawn

As far as I know, there will be 4 Extra cards available for the Deck soon. I don't know if it will be a re-release or how you are able to Purchase them.
If you like the Art from her, she also has a Deck out: Engel und Maddonnen, which is wonderful.
Here you can see some of the cards:
http://www.amazon.de/Engel-Madonnen...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252690484&sr=1-1
I got this for X-mas from my Aunt, and I really like it.

MoonGypsy

Seeker*13* said:
As far as I know, there will be 4 Extra cards available for the Deck soon. I don't know if it will be a re-release or how you are able to Purchase them.
If you like the Art from her, she also has a Deck out: Engel und Maddonnen, which is wonderful.
Here you can see some of the cards:
http://www.amazon.de/Engel-Madonnen...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252690484&sr=1-1
I got this for X-mas from my Aunt, and I really like it.
Oh my gosh! That deck is gorgeous! :love:
blessings of peace and sparkling light,
MoonGypsyxxx

MoonGypsy

Aerin said:
OK, I think I bought it from amazon.de deck only version.

That's what I THINK.
i have bought 2 of them in the past year...both i bought from the Book Depository in the UK. :)

Blessings of Peace,
MoonGypsyxxx