Anyone Have Mystiches Kipper?

WolfyJames

I got recently my Mystiches Kipper and the deck is indeed beautiful. Alas I have to admit that the Mystiches Kipper, like Bernice said above, has the same flaw than the Mystical LeNormand (made by the same people), they're both the same size and both too small. The cards are so beautiful with so many details that it's sad indeed to have trouble seeing them. Nonetheless, I don't regret buying the deck at all, it's a definite keeper.

Priestess

I have the Mystical cards too and the Mystisches Kipper, I love them. Great size to work with for small hands, shame though that it does interfere with the beautiful artwork as you can't see it as well. Still LOVE them both though

MareSaturni

Personally, i like the size of the Mystical Lenormand, because i have real small hands. I'm short-sighted, so yeah, maybe the pictures would look much ore glorious if the cards were a bit bigger. Not Druidcract-big though.

I've been wanting the Mystisches Kipper for ages! Is it only available in Europe? Differently from it's Lenormand brother, it seems that the Kipper never got an english translation, did it?

WolfyJames

Marina said:
I've been wanting the Mystisches Kipper for ages! Is it only available in Europe? Differently from it's Lenormand brother, it seems that the Kipper never got an english translation, did it?

Well, the Petit LeNormand is a french oracle that spread throughout Europe and can be found anywhere, in oh so many different versions. The Kipper in the other hand is a traditional german oracle deck that has never crossed the german border. The chances of the deck being translated in any other language than German is slim. It has the same number of cards than the Petit Lenormand (36), yet it ressembles much more a sibilla, the cards have their meanings illustrated like the sibillas.

So far I've only seen the Mystisches Kipper on Amazon.de and german online stores.

I bought mine here: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/prod...n-Leidingkarten/Mystisches-Kipper-Pocket.html

carriethered

Mystisches Kipper on eBay ending 02/29

If anyone is still looking for these cute cards, there's a set on eBay right now (auction # 220961274299) that is ending on 02/29, around 7pm PST, and no bids yet.

I found this thread while doing my own research of these cards, so thank you all for your wonderful info... I hope to spread the love here!

carriethered

Melisandre

Thanks for posting that, Carrie! I've been looking for those for awhile now! I'm headed over to eBay now :)

DaisyLeaf

Thanks for posting about these - they look very interesting, so I've just gone and ordered a copy off Amazon UK!

Le Fanu

The Kipper in the other hand is a traditional german oracle deck that has never crossed the german border. The chances of the deck being translated in any other language than German is slim.
In my local magic shop today, I came across an English version of the Mystische Kipper and bought it. Maybe everyone else already knows about this but I have never seen an English version of it. Most importantly, the LWB is entirely in English and is very good, with in-depth divinatory explanations of all cards (a LWB page per card) plus extra info.

I was very pleased to find this as I only ever had the original German version. The titles are also translated into English. It has immediately made the deck more alive for me.

I really want to dive in now and use it!