Earth Power Oracle - Atlas for the soul

Marlo

For people, like me, who collect beautiful tarots and oracles, here one you will want to get : the Earth Power Oracle - Atlas for the Soul of Stacey Demarco, illustrated by Jimmy Manton - Blue Angel Publishing

It should be released on April 2014

Here a preview to give an idea of the cards.

Attachments

• Front cover.jpg
    Front cover.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 384
  • Amazonia.jpg
    Amazonia.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 551
  • Palenque.jpg
    Palenque.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 509
  • Pu'Uhonua.jpg
    Pu'Uhonua.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 400

Marlo

Two other pictures of this awesome deck.

With Stacey's permission.

Enjoy !

Attachments

• The Ganges.jpg
    The Ganges.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 385
  • Wollumbim.jpg
    Wollumbim.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 364

BodhiSeed

:)Thanks for sharing those lovely images (though my personal preference would have been with no phrases on the cards). How is the booklet that comes with it? Is it of a practical nature or on the "new agey" side? Does it go in to more detail about the site each card is based on?
Those last two cards are especially beautiful!

Marlo

Sorry BodhiSeed, i don't know about the booklet. However, as you said, i think it will go into more detail about the site and probably about the "spirit" of each location and their meanings.

Glass Owl

Oh, this one is going on my wishlist. I think this deck will work nicely with my Gods and Titans/Goddesses and Sirens.

For some reason I like the sound of "Atlas for the soul" better than Earth Power.

magpie9

I love the pictures, but it would be much better without the phrases on the cards, I'd like to see a version without the words....words are for the booklet, on pictures this deep and lovely, they just get in the way.

Mi-Shell

I love the pictures, but it would be much better without the phrases on the cards, I'd like to see a version without the words....words are for the booklet, on pictures this deep and lovely, they just get in the way.

Sadly, I feel the same way :(
If it only would say"Amazonia" or "Ganges" that would be fine, but the whole affirmation on the bottom of each card spoils it for me.

Gulliver

Sadly, I feel the same way :(
If it only would say"Amazonia" or "Ganges" that would be fine, but the whole affirmation on the bottom of each card spoils it for me.

I've to agree. Such wonderful cards!

Tanjamuse

It's available on amazon.co.uk :)

I bought mine earlier today.

TarotFlow

Absolute amazing pictures...Got to check if they belong in my collection of cards :)