Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

prudence

Bill, your blog is really nice for people like me. I may not fully understand certain complex relationships around time, but when I read your explanations about your deck and the idea of cycles of wheels, or wheels of time that represent cycles, I think I understand some of what you're saying. (At least I think I do!)

No matter what, I enjoy reading your thoughts on this deck as well as many other subjects. You have a very enjoyable and relatable voice, when you write. I like it a lot. :) :heart:

ayuryogini

Happy Birthday, Bill, and happy birthday to OnePotato.

Your deck is stunning. Happily anticipating its release.

OnePotato

Thank you to Debra, prudence, rylla, and ayuryogini for the comments & happy birthday wishes!

Bill, your blog is really nice for people like me. I may not fully understand certain complex relationships around time, but when I read your explanations about your deck and the idea of cycles of wheels, or wheels of time that represent cycles, I think I understand some of what you're saying. (At least I think I do!)

No matter what, I enjoy reading your thoughts on this deck as well as many other subjects. You have a very enjoyable and relatable voice, when you write. I like it a lot. :) :heart:

Thank you prudence.
I'm glad you like my blog entries.
That's very sweet of you to say so.

So far, I've tried to use the blog to present some basic foundational ideas about things that relate to an interpretation of the traditional tarot as presented in Le Tarot Tournant. Without the full background, I wouldn't expect you to "fully understand" all aspects of everything I'm talking about in the blog, and in fact, I keep that in mind as I write for it. Some of the people reading the blog took the same classes that I did, so I expect they see something somewhat different from you. I find that to be a very interesting challenge, and one that fits well within my entire body of work. I've always found that addressing different levels of comprehension as I put something together often makes for the most compelling work. I try to make things that read suitably well on several different levels. (In other words, you don't have to understand everything about my intentions and interpretations in order to have a nice time with the thing, though if you find out more and more, you'll likely get more and more out of it.)

Anyway, thanks again for your comments.

prudence

Thank you to Debra, prudence, rylla, and ayuryogini for the comments & happy birthday wishes!

Thank you prudence.
I'm glad you like my blog entries.
That's very sweet of you to say so.

So far, I've tried to use the blog to present some basic foundational ideas about things that relate to an interpretation of the traditional tarot as presented in Le Tarot Tournant. Without the full background, I wouldn't expect you to "fully understand" all aspects of everything I'm talking about in the blog, and in fact, I keep that in mind as I write for it. Some of the people reading the blog took the same classes that I did, so I expect they see something somewhat different from you. I find that to be a very interesting challenge, and one that fits well within my entire body of work. I've always found that addressing different levels of comprehension as I put something together often makes for the most compelling work. I try to make things that read suitably well on several different levels. (In other words, you don't have to understand everything about my intentions and interpretations in order to have a nice time with the thing, though if you find out more and more, you'll likely get more and more out of it.)

Anyway, thanks again for your comments.
That's what I'm getting from it, I will learn more as more information is distributed. While I'm still in the dark, I'm enjoying your blog, like I said, your writing style is very enjoyable, approachable and in the end, kind. Thank you for putting this out there, not just the deck, but also your thoughts and ideas surrounding the early tarot decks.

starlightexp

One last post before we go.

The one that got away...

We will all have to pine away at the Cartomancy forum now... sigh

nicky

I don't see Bill on the Cartomancy Forum yet... we shall have to apply peer pressure

blue_fusion

I don't see Bill on the Cartomancy Forum yet... we shall have to apply peer pressure

I hope you get to convince him to get an account there too, since once archived, the images he attached here will be deleted which would be such a shame. :-/

starlightexp

I hope you get to convince him to get an account there too, since once archived, the images he attached here will be deleted which would be such a shame. :-/

they will????

OnePotato

Thanks everyone.
Not sure of my next moves.