Helpful Book for R.W. Deck

Ravenne

I;ve orderd RW book yesterday for my birthday (I always get some money from some people) and I cannot wait to get it in!
I've been working with RW tarot for some time now and doing really okay, but after reading bits and pieces from her book on this RW forum, I am very curious to read her own explanations on things. I've done my own reading and description of each card, took me quite some time, but did give me nice insight and a good connection with the cards, but some details I find tricky to explain. Like the lizard next to the King of Wands. So I hope that RW's book will help me further with understanding these things :)

Apart from this book, I also have another one that I consult at times, written by a Dutch author. Great book, very good explanations and also exercises and so on. She also works with the RW in this book, although it's meant as a more general beginners guide kind of thing. The illustrations in this book are also RW tarot and that's how I found out about it. Shortly after buying this book I got my RW deck and I still love it!

Ravenne

Ravenne

I got the book in this morning. So far only read some 3 cards, but boy, is this book good! It has already helped me tremendously with a few cards that I always have had great difficulty with. It gives just that little extra insight which helps to read the card properly in specific situations.
I can recommend this book, it wonderful!

Ravenne