I had the most bizarre dream

Miss Woo

One thought on wax dipping: There is a party attraction where you put lots of cream on your hand then dip it in colored melted wax. Do it fast and it doesn't burn and the result is a model of your hand for you to take home. I don't get it but it is popular at Bar Mitzvahs. So maybe you are "trying to leave an impression or make an impression"?
Ace

Wow, how bizarre! Thanks for sharing that :)

Yes, maybe I want to leave my impression on the world?

nisaba

I was sitting at a large table with a group of people in a large room filled with other tables with people sitting at them. I can't remember now but it was kind of like a medieval banquet hall.

Suddenly I stood up and plunged my fist into a wax-filled goblet (the wax was soft and the goblet was large enough for my fist), thrust the goblet into the air and exclaimed "I have the power! I am the queen!"

Then the other people in the room began to plunge their fists into wax-filled goblets and chant it with me, over and over. Then I woke up.

Sounds like a Tarot dream to me. The banquet hall is a setting outside of modern life but well within human experience, so it acts as the analogue of stepping out of "real life" for the time it takes to sit down with your cards and do a reading.

The full goblet is obviously the Ace Cups. You are the Queen indeed - of any and all the suits (in your dream), and do have the power.

Wax served as a medium to embed the goblet on your hand comfortably, plus it makes candles, those gateways between this world and the otherworld, plus it has even been a medium for writing on in the past, making it a storage of information.

The fact that others started chanting with you, affirms the growth of your personal power and leadership, which perhaps is just stating that your Tarot studies are coming along nicely! It all seems Tarot-related to me.

Miss Woo

Yes, it does seem Tarot-related, doesn't it?

Haha, how funny. Thanks very much for your insight :)