Dreamt of a green ring

Bonny

After a big night with shared thoughts with him about becoming parents I had a dream and in it I was wearing a big green ring on my finger.
This happened months ago . Any suggestions about what a green ring might indicate?
Also I recall I saw a woman who I think was myself wearing a red silk Chinese style dress.

Thanks for considering!
B :)

danieljuk

I would say this was about money. green = money, ring = commitment. Also the Chinese Silk dress which is red is very interesting. red silk bags or red envelopes of money are often given at Chinese New Year for prosperity throughout the year. Silk is an expensive quality fabric. Red I believe is about good luck and joy and used by many Eastern cultures.

Children will happen perhaps when you are both in a financial better place. The message is something like that. financial commitment with stability will then be the best time :) The right time is coming.

Bonny

Thanks! This is illuminating Daniel! Great!
How apt, as the financial stability has been what I've upset a bit but am now bringing into shape. So this seemingly repeated symbolic message about financial balance makes sense!
It's very interesting to consider how the oriental cultures see red silk as being signal for prosperity for the year. Totally delighted to see how these messages suggest the balance to finances. Thank-you!

danieljuk

perhaps when you are in the position to be able to buy a fabulous silk dress, you will be able to safely commit to the costs of having children ;) all the best with it :)

Bonny

Ha! Ha! And silk would b my preferred fabric for wedding dress so mmmm... Maybe that was part of it?
It was such a BEAUTIFUL dress in my dream! I like that recommendation too! I'll b on the lookout for a special dress to buy!!

Great to hear your thoughts !! Thanks again!