Three images - Meaning?

smw

Firstly If I may...put my 2 cents worth in...

Rather than WHY's ...Try What, Where, How,and Who questions. They tend to be better at the mental digging processes....

I would suggest the What question first...

For example :

What am I afraid of .. or ..What is scaring me in this situation...

Jot down on a notebook the first thing that pop's into your head ...regardless of making sense or not...Jot them all down...

Keep asking that same question of yourself...eventually the real hidden problem arises...or it won't...

Without doing ...nothing gets done...

Good luck there...

hello there re-pete-a, your two cents are more than welcome :)

It has been a long time since I have had fearful lucid dreams and a particularly horrible dream of a black thing on it's haunches with dog/lion head (shudder), which this thread brought back... I guess it is still unworked through.... nowadays I have more subtle fears to be working on. I think the what, where, how exactly in a journal is a helpful idea. Doing... yes, good at planning ;)

smw

That must have been something, when you felt the glass was cold??

It just kind of felt like a normal pane of glass, maybe a bit odd to be squashing my face against it... I think I was also trying to see if I could go through it as I knew it was a dream. though I am not sure I have ever been aware of a temperature before so that is something slightly different...

Flames said:
Sometimes, I make it a point to look down at my hands...and the feeling I get from that...wow. They look so surreal. They're my hands...but, there's so much more detail, like looking under a microscope. And, the colour is richer, deeper.

that sounds amazing. :)I have woken up when I have tried to look at my hands..

Flames said:
] A few times, I've looked at myself in the mirror. The first time was odd because I was looking at myself as a Native Indian man.I was shocked. I kept staring at the figure, taking my hand to my hair and he was doing the same thing. I remember thinking, "Oh my God, was that me?" Lately, when I look...it's me I'm seeing as I am now but different. She's more refined, lighter...dare I say...sweeter...softer.

I noticed you talked about a native man earlier?... maybe guiding you away from things you might meet... you felt might be helpful..

just out of interest I remember finding out that there are fluid ideas of gender with some native Americans -

"Two-spirited" or "two-spirit" usually indicates a Native person who feels their body simultaneously manifests both a masculine and a feminine spirit, or a different balance of masculine and feminine characteristics than usually seen in masculine men and feminine women." (wiki)

not saying of course that yours is fluid or otherwise though interesting about feminine and masculine elements.

re-pete-a

I'll leave you two to nut things through together...

Flames

It just kind of felt like a normal pane of glass, maybe a bit odd to be squashing my face against it... I think I was also trying to see if I could go through it as I knew it was a dream. though I am not sure I have ever been aware of a temperature before so that is something slightly different...

that sounds amazing. :)I have woken up when I have tried to look at my hands..

I noticed you talked about a native man earlier?... maybe guiding you away from things you might meet... you felt might be helpful..

just out of interest I remember finding out that there are fluid ideas of gender with some native Americans -

"Two-spirited" or "two-spirit" usually indicates a Native person who feels their body simultaneously manifests both a masculine and a feminine spirit, or a different balance of masculine and feminine characteristics than usually seen in masculine men and feminine women." (wiki)

not saying of course that yours is fluid or otherwise though interesting about feminine and masculine elements.

Thank you very much for the information. No, I was not aware of the concept of "two-spirited" at least, not in this sense. I was just reading up on it. It's so fascinating. They were considered healers, medicine people, or caregivers. I have to read more...Thank you. This is great! :) Keep dreaming, smw, and note anything you remember in a journal...that way you can go back and see what speaks to you. Bye for now. :heart: