Le Dangeroux Cat...

Okay, here goes the Dark One...a picture of my beloved Furrr Baby

I hope i'm posting it right

celestial

Okay, here goes the Dark One...a picture of my beloved Furrr Baby

kittyluv.jpg
[/URL]

I hope i'm posting it right[/QUOTE]

Beautiful baby. It never hurts to say a prayer, but I don't get any bad vibe from this pic. Snuggle Safe seal of approval awarded. :) :)

ana luisa

I am a dog person but do not believe cats are evil. EVER ! :) Yours is adorable and as celestial, I do not see ANYTHING negative in him ! However, and if you don't mind me saying, there is, in this pic, a presence behind him. I thought that perhaps, someone who has passed was quite attached to him and still keeps by his side. The spirit does not seem to bother him at all (which is very telling because cats are uber psychic) but is fond of him... But again, I may be tripping. For what it's worth, your baby is ok and safe. It anything, he is loved too much ! :)

celticnoodle

:) awwwh! he is BEAUTIFUL!!! He looks so peaceful and comfortable there too. :) No, I seriously doubt he has any negativity around him. Perhaps as was mentioned--whomever told you that is a dog person. I was a bit surprised to read that someone would tell you that about your kitten too. Its like saying that about a baby for heavens sakes!

He reminds me of my beloved childhood kitty "George"--who looked like him. Same coloring and George was the delight of our home. Even our dog loved George. :laugh:

Beautiful, WW. give him hugs from me. (((Kitty)))

Darkmage

Ooooh, he's so cute! He's a ringer for my little boy Jacob, who sadly passed away two weeks ago Saturday at the age of 16. He got FIP and was dead 10 days later--but that's the way to go. :(

Dark energy? HAHAHAHA...no. Maybe an adolescent cat in need of discipline, but that's different than evil energy. I think whoever told you this was yanking your chain to be honest. I wouldn't take them seriously. Saying prayers for protection and cleansing on a regular basis is always a wise idea, kitten or no kitten. If you keep your house clean Kitty will too.

Give him an ear scratch for me. ;)

bleudiamond

Your cat is perfectly normal. Don't worry! I feel nothing negative there. The important thing is that you calm down and take it easy. : )

I'm a bit curious as to why you took the photo in black and white as that can give any image a bit of a negative tone. Where you expecting to find something? Why are you suspicious of your own room?

EmpressArwen

Aw! Pretty kitty. I think that he has that typical cat vibe of "why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" lol I love cats...they are just so above it all. :)

I sense nothing ominous here, just a typical cat, wanting to take a nap.

3ill.yazi

All cats are evil.

Just kidding. Your cat looks fine.

Methinks you're being conned.

danieljuk

I don't really understand why some one would say anyone or anyone's pet had "negative energy" unless they then wanted to charge you a very expensive "curse removal technique" or some motive. Even if I felt very negative about a person, I wouldn't tell them! Just be wary of those areas on the internet where you can post a picture for a spiritual reading, it's very hard to actually hold them to accountable. People comment and say whatever they want and then the sitter says thanks and that is it! At least readings on AT are structured in a way there is feedback and the reader is held accountable in a way.

Furr Baby is very cute! I think the thread unambitiously agrees he is gorgeous and full of positive energy :) :thumbsup:

Wonderwoman

I cannot even begin to Thank you TarotForum Family for guiding me accordingly and enlightening me! I guess I should cancel the Curse removal kit order I just placed, LOL!! Deep down inside I had a vague fear about my beloved cat. You know those fears that perhaps I was being Blind and Oblivious like that Mom/lady on The Omen. Maybe my kitten was some demonic spawn meant to destroy me and my home.

BTW, here's why I took the picture in B&W, the evening of the pic I did notice some unusual energy in the room. I started taking pics of my fur babe when I noticed the profile of a Woman. Her head was lying down right next to where his paw is and I could not see her body. Just her head. I swear to you I saw it and I took pics. Then I submitted it online to be viewed and that's when after some tracing I was advised of the Darkness.

I have since done a THOROUGH cleanse of my house, I mean thorough saging with Verbain, Sage, rue, Dragons Blood, other potent herbs.

Glad to know I'm not raising Damian...LOL!!! :) :) :)

Ww