Looking for 3 Guinea Pigs...

Yippee

Hi Yipee,

Thank you for agreeing to sit for me. As I have been saying to the others, I consider myself just a beginner when it comes to doing readings using Clairvoyance, so I'm going to include absolutely everything that I saw in the hopes that some of it makes sense to you.

The first thing that I feel as I connect in with your energy is that you're a very enthusiastic person. You love to get involved in things. They're showing me that when it comes to your feelings, you find it hard to hide them. You wear your heart on your sleeve and friends and family delight in your overwhelming reactions to things. You're always so enthusiastic :)
I see an image of you in a classroom surrounded by children. Are you a teacher of some kind or do you work with children? I keep hearing the word 'pre-school.' I feel as though you would work really well with children. They're drawn to you because they know that you're not like everyone else. They find it easy to relate to you and connect with you

Hi Audelia,

Thank you, again, for taking your time to write out such a detailed reading! I really appreciate it! If there's anything I missed, it's because I'm PM'ing you details that are personal to me :)

Yes, I'm an enthusiastic person! Especially with people whom I'm very comfortable with, I'm bouncing off the walls. Sometimes, I need to recharge my energy, and I go quiet... so that I can be enthusiastic again :) Yup, I wear my heart on my sleeve. My emotions show very clearly how I feel about something!

Your guides are telling me that you are very much an Indigo adult who has been blessed with exceptional spiritual gifts, although I hear the phrase: 'We can't get her to meditate properly' lol :)

You have a very, very strong sixth sense and they're showing me that you delight in the 'witchy' side of life. An image flashes through of the character Samantha from the old tv show 'Bewitched.' She's wrinkling her nose - is there some connection here?

Oh how neat, I would never have thought of myself as an Indigo Child, and still not sure if I would consider myself as one, because I think they're incredibly cool with a huge gift :) I don't know if my sixth sense is strong, but I can 'feel' people's emotions around me. I wouldn't call myself gifted, but I guess it's an intuition/gut feeling that I have... I think :p

Haha, I'm not sure I have any ideas related to Samantha, but I certainly admire people who have gifts :)

I focus in on relationships for you and I see an image of two hands holding each other, a wedding ring is really prominent. I feel as though you want a solid, long relationship like the kind that your parents have.

Thanks for looking into relationships for me :) Oh absolutely, I feel my parents have a very solid marriage *knock on wood*. I'm very happy for them, but I do hope for a marriage like that :)

Another image flash of a mirror and the words: "This has got nothing to do with your appearance." I think the message is that when it comes to relationships, do not try and pick out flaws with yourself. You are beautiful and complete exactly as you are, you just haven't met the person who is right for you yet.

Ah, yes, sometimes I feel like it'd be difficult to meet someone because maybe I'm too different, don't have the same taste, don't have this or that, etc. I have come a long way in terms of my self-esteem, but I know I have a ways to go!

This i about to change. They're showing me the image of a man and I'm getting a strong, unusual 'J' name with him. I want to say Jeremy or Jerome. He is tall and dark (they're showing him to me as he's driving a red car) and they're saying you'll know him because you'll have a soul connection with him.

I hear the phrase "cute as a button" and this is how he will see you. Flash of another image and it is you and him and you're cradling a child - a little boy :) It's a peaceful, very happy image surrounded with loving feelings.

I ask when you will meet him and I get the very cryptic answer of "When the poppy blooms." Late spring to early summer is what Google tells me :)

I'm happy to hear that there will be a soul connection, and that he'll perceive me in a loving way like that. I'm super happy, too, to hear about the image with loving feelings as a family. I'll most definitely have to update you when I meet him :) Haha, I laughed aloud when I read the Google part! Hopefully it is next year!

I feel as though you have a very strong connection with your mother and that she is a great support to you through a lot of things.

Yes, my mother is like my rock :) She has seen me through some difficult times. It hasn't always been easy between us either, but she really is incredible :) We are very close!

I'm also shown that you have a strong connection to the angelic realm. Archangel Michael wants you to know that he is very much with you (do you call on him for help?) also you have a beautiful female angel with you too who wishes you would talk to her more.

Oh how lovely! I didn't know I had a female angel, I'll try to 'communicate' more with her :) Haha, yes, I ask Archangel Michael for help. That's really amazing that you picked that up!

They're telling me that you have the ability to see angel lights - is this true? Do you sometimes see sparkles or flashes of light out of the corner of your eye? This is lovely. They're telling me that they're constantly with you and they hear everything you say to them. "Tell her she is not alone and she is very, very loved."

Gosh, I wish I could see angel lights. How neat would that be? Maybe one day! That message is truly very lovely and extremely heart-warming. I'm really grateful to have that :) You brightened up my day a whole lot!

They tell me that you will have a son and they have the following message for you: "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are inside and out? Please stop belitting yourself. You have so much to be proud of. You just need a little self-confidence honey."

Again, such a lovely message. Thank you for relaying that :) Haha yes, I still have work to do within myself. I do tend to nitpick a lot/notice things about myself, and I guess I don't realize how bad it is, until now.

Such feelings of love from spirit for you Yipee. They're telling me that you've been through a lot and that the universe recognises all the good you have done for others in your life. 2015 is going to be a downright beautiful year for you, of that I have no doubt.

Thank you for sitting :)

Yes, the past few years, I've gone through quite a lot :) It's been rough upon different parts of my life. I'm doing a little better, and trying to reconstruct my life, but I feel like I'm in a stasis, or not really moving forward to where I'd like to be. I'm so happy to hear that 2015 will be wonderful!

Thank you for the amazing reading. It really resonated :) (I wish I could give a clearer answer about the Samatha part and Angel Lights), but I do feel it all matched very well to my life :) You have a super gift!

~Yippee

Audelia

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback Yippee :) I'll respond to you via PM :)