Glass Owl

2-Deck Partners Spread (8+8) by Glass Owl

--6-------6--
--2-------2--
3-1-4--4-1-3
--5-------5--
--7-------7--
-----8--8-----

This is a dual-sided layout that utilizes two decks. Pick a deck that you feel best represents each partner in the relationship. The left side of this spread is The Woman (or Partner 1) while the right side is The Man (or Partner 2).

Shuffle and lay out the cards according to the layout above for Partner 1 from deck #1 and then do the same for Partner 2 using deck #2. Card 8 is the bottom card of each respective deck (usually called the shadow or base card.)

Card 1: The Partner - how they view themselves as individuals
Card 2: The Partner's beliefs and thoughts regarding the relationship
Card 3: The Partner's needs and desires regarding the relationship
Card 4: The Partner - as seen by the other (the principle quality that the partner displays in the relationship)
Card 5: The Partner's emotions (how this relationship makes the partner feel)
Card 6: The Partner's actions (how this relationship influences and affects the partner's behaviors or actions)
Card 7: The foundation - what the relationship is primarily based upon from this partner's side (what ties this partner to the other)
Card 8 (the base or shadow card): The forces that are underneath the surface - these are strongly affecting this partner and therefore the relationship

BeccaBoo

I just did this spread and it was so accurate I almost peed my pants a little. I was shocked at how accurate this was! Thanks for posting it! :)