Legacy of Divine - Queen of Cups

Jes

The Queen of Cups is immersed in water. Her dark hair floats and flows around her with the currents, entwining the soft pieces of her head piece into it. Around her swim fish (which the companion book tells me are Kunomi off memory, but i could be wrong). She gently plays with the tail on one as it passes her. This striking woman looks straight at you. Her head piece has pearls sewn into it, and her neck jewels are very elegant.
She appears to be mature, but not old.
I do wonder what the bubble like image is that appears directly behind her...

The water speaks to me of flow and intuition. The Fish are emotions, the pearls of purity and harmony. I see a woman who is loving, nurturing, emotional (sometimes overly so) but who is intelligent and strong. She cares for everyone and everything that comes into her life, be it permanently or briefly. I see her as giving, sometimes too giving and sometimes her kind and giving nature is abused. I see her as very intuitive and very perceptive. She picks up on things that nobody else notices. She almost stares through your soul. She is ruled by her emotions, and can become possessive and emotionally manipulative. This is her shadow side.

I love this card. (Not only because it is ‘my’ card,) but because I find it very calming. This lovely lady is just gorgeous.