so healing...

Chubby Mummy

Ive just received my new faeries oracle and it couldnt have come at a better time (Im going through a really rough patch with my hubby)...for some reason it gave me accurate answers even though some were not what i wanted to hear but I couldnt believe how true they were to my situation. Ive done the exercise of picking my fave and least fave and a brief reading for myself...I have just put them away...to say the least I feel so much stronger and feel I can deal with anything that my day will bring tomorow...it all seems so much more clear to me...

Does anyone else feel like that about the faeries oracle? Why didnt I feel this "healing" feeling with the tarot? WHY didnt I know how amazing these are??!!

All I can say is wow!

xx
cm

Alissa

Yea CM! So glad this deck found you when the time was right.... :D

The first time I worked with this deck, and discovered my Least Favorable card, and what it truly pointed to inside me, I was blown away. I could hardly believe what these cards could tell me, and in a very personal way that I wouldn't want to thear, but found myself listening to anyhow. They're beautiful aren't they???

TemperanceAngel

Chubby Mummy said:
Ive just received my new faeries oracle and it couldnt have come at a better time (Im going through a really rough patch with my hubby)...for some reason it gave me accurate answers even though some were not what i wanted to hear but I couldnt believe how true they were to my situation.
I recently went through a 'rough patch' with my hubby and chose a card every day, they were so honest and real, I couldn't of made it through without their advice....enjoy!

Nevada

Yes, I've had similar experiences with them. This is a magical deck. Very different from Tarot, which is also magical of course, in it's own way, just soooo different.

To me the faeries are supportive in a way mere cards are not, and this deck helps connect to them in a remarkable way. I don't use mine all that often, but they call to me now and then, and I appreciate their presence immensely, as if I have a caring friend looking over my shoulder. As you can tell by my words, it's difficult to separate the cards from the faeries in my awareness. The cards provide a bridge.

Nevada

huredriel

Well I haven't seen these yet but they sound absolutely wonderful. And they were obviously meant to come at such a time to help you. I know they will continue to do so.

Blessings
x Huredriel

Chronata

Yep.
The Faeries will do that to you!

Absolutely blindside you with giving you exactly what you need for movement...or healing...or forgiveness...or unbounded mirth!

I am very glad to hear that you have had such a great first contact with them!

Chubby Mummy

huredriel said:
Well I haven't seen these yet but they sound absolutely wonderful.

You have got to see these Huredriel...they are truly magical! I wonder if the fey tarot has that effect???

Skydancer

I have both now, CM, the Fey having just now arrived. And yes, they have that same magical effect. :)

I feel for you in your current situation - been there; done that. Hang in there and remember that balance is the key. Not too much thought and not too much heart. I'm still learning this one ~

And it goes without saying to stay in touch with your connection to the world of Faery ~ totally magical. Magical! :) My experiences with these two decks (ouch - can one call these mearly decks of cards? - I think not) has been more personal than with my regular Tarot decks, which speak to me and address issues so profoundly, yet not in the same "personal" way as the Fey folk.

So anyway, to answer your question above, Yes!!

*S*