Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot

Kissa

ORDERED MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what else can i say???

Kissa
*the finnish cat, impatient to meet her Bohemian cousins*

baba-prague

Alex and I are both feeling a bit - well, hard to describe - it's just hit us that the Cats are on their way across the world (five minutes ago an order came from Kuwait, and a box-load is going to Kobe in Japan). It's wonderful and also feels - strange. We have to let the Cats go and make new friends after living with them for over a year.

BUT - Kissa I have to tell you that ONE of those cats is in fact Swedish. You may hear more as she lives with an AT person. She is very Bohemian at heart though.

If you've ordered, I will have the order (all has gone smoothly) but please forgive me if you don't get an email acknowledgement until tomorrow - all too exciting tonight!

Dakota

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Just ordered my ToP and BBC!!! How cool is that???????????

I am NOW a tarot reader! Our tarot class gave readings in the Cafe last night to raise $$ for the Omega scholarship fund and I read for 8 people, approx 15 minutes each. It was so noisy that I was losing my voice at the end; we were having to yell at each other to be heard, esp once the belly dancing class starting showing off what they had learned at the other end of the room!!

Asher

Me Too!

Hooray, I also ordered both the BBC and ToP (I have the 1st edition set, looking forward to the 2nd edition)!

The BBC look so _lush_, I just can't wait to drool over all the details (metaphorically speaking, of course).

Congratulations to Karen and Alex!!!!

Asher

janomalee

Yay!!!!

I put in my order yesterday. Woo hoo!!!!

Summerdream

Yeah, I paid for my BBC set last night!

baba-prague

Just to say that we have been here since eight this morning, packing like mad things :)

So - quite a few packages are already on their way (I think we managed to send about two dozen parcels this afternoon). We did them in no particular order - so it will be interesting to see which arrive first.

Watch for the post-person!

le pendu

Congratulations Baba Prague, I can hardly wait!!

Wonderful news!

robert

Dakota

YIPPEE!! I will have my minions (children) watching the post office..............

:D

catdoc

My Deck has arrived!

A package arrived with this mornings postal delivery. There they are the actual real Bohemian Cats! Amazing. Can't wait for time to savor each one. I am sure this scene is repeating all over the aeclectic tarot world even as I type.

Karen and Alex, the hard work and hours of time you have put into your creation shows and is much appreciated.
Deb