Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Debra

Available: VOYAGER cards, book, box

Local bookshop had an incomplete deck of VOYAGER cards and I took them thinking perhaps someone here could use them. It's missing 9 or 10 cards. If you need some (or the book, or the box, or the whole incomplete deck for an art project) let me know.

Debra

Seeking: Two LIGHT AND SHADOW cards

Hoping to find for the Michael Goepferd LIGHT AND SHADOW TAROT:
0 fool
7 chariot

If you have one or both lying around all lonely looking, looking for a deck to join....there's a good home here. Many thanks....Debra

jackdaw*

Anybody have the LWB for the Carnivale di Venezia by Folchi? The seller told me she would send me a copy from her own deck, but didn't. But it might have been a language barrier there. If anyone could send me a scan or copy I'd really appreciate it! Thanks :)

Edited to add: never mind, the seller just sent me the scan after all. :D

SilentBreeze

Does anyone have the 9 of swords from the tarot of the moon garden

Briar Rose

I am working on an art project, and I am wishing for some cards, and or the boxes they come in. Does anyone have any extra or incomplete cards or decks they can part with? They can be very new to very worn.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Rory

Debra

Voyager cards going home...

THAT was fast! I'm sending out two individual cards to complete two people's decks, and the rest of the deck to Heaven's Vault for her art project.

Briar Rose

Hey now, I hope I am not ending this thread.

Yellow_Munky

Clow Card

Hi! Wow, I didn't know that this kind of thread existed!

But anyway, I bought the Clow Card off ebay, and when i received the deck, I found out one card is missing!! I told the seller about it, but he said that he didn't really played with it or noticed it when he first purchase the deck.

So, I am missing the Dark Card. Does anybody have that? It makes my deck incomplete.....T-T