Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

gregory

atomicgypsy said:
i bought a greenwood at a used bookstore, and in my excitement in scanning through it, i failed to see it was missing the 6 of cups!!! i doubt anyone has an extra of the card itself, but a high-res scan of the card (so i can replace it for my own use) would be pretty great. :)

soooooooooo close. :(
I PMd you - no answer..... your scan is ready, but being high-res is too large to post.....

HonestPuck

I'm missing the Ace, 2, 3, and 4 of Pents from the Hudes deck.

Keavy McGee

Sharman-Caselli, Dakini Oracle, Green Man Tree Oracle

omg I couldn't sleep one night, found this thread quite by accident and laughed myself silly at all the wonderful posts, expecially the missing Pages, and then did a very bad thing...I went and checked all of my decks. what a shock!

I have just started buying a few decks in the past month and THREE of my decks came to me incomplete. Now I will never open another deck without completely counting the cards!! All of these decks were new and sealed, too!!

Here's what I am missing...

Sharman-Caselli Complete Tarot Pack--this is the set with two decks, one for colouring. I am missing the Two of Wands AND the Ten of Wands in the blank cards for colouring. (nothing significant about that; nothing to see here; move along :D ) I have written the publisher but if anyone has an extra...

Green Man Tree Oracle, John Matthews & Will Worthington -- missing Hazel and have a duplicate Willow...

The Secret Dakini Oracle, Nik Douglas & Penny Slinger -- I have all of the cards (this was a used deck) but I am missing one of the 7 instruction cards, card #3-4 (double-sided printing)

I also did not receive the book that used to come with the Wonderland Tarot. There is just a single page of standard interpretations but I understand that until the 4th printing, there was a book specific to the deck? If anyone could confirm for me? I am still cruising the web trying to see if such a book/let is available.

I know these are all longshots, but thank you to anyone who may have these...

Ta, Tchus & Ciao4Now!

Keavy

gregory

If the decks were brand new, the publishers will usually help out !

Vesper

Keavy McGee said:
The Secret Dakini Oracle, Nik Douglas & Penny Slinger -- I have all of the cards (this was a used deck) but I am missing one of the 7 instruction cards, card #3-4 (double-sided printing)

Keavy, I don't know if it helps, but I have this deck and could copy the instruction card for you.

I have extras of many of the Victorian Flower Oracle, if someone is missing a card from that deck.

Keavy McGee

evelone said:
Keavy, I don't know if it helps, but I have this deck and could copy the instruction card for you.

evelone, that's very kind of you, I would love that. It's only a bit of instruction but I hate to think what I might be missing haha!

Hugs!

Keavy

Harfang

Just a general heads up: I bought a PoMo that was missing its 2 of Bills a few years back, and never returned it. I have since replaced it. So, I have 77 PoMo cards, if anyone is missing any. :)

tortoise

I need to replace the 3 of swords in my RWS---messed up when cutting off borders :(
PM me and we can work out a trade if agreeable. I'm a rootworker so have a lot of herbs, oils, roots, miscellaneous bones and such....

tortoise

Vesper

PM'd you, Keavy. Happy to mail the instruction card, but need an address for you.

UrbanFool

Losgunna helped me to find the lost card. So, now I have two full sets of Morgan Greer!

Kelly