Kipper "Fin de Siécle"

readings.by.mia

I haven't come across this with my deck, I would get in touch with Ciro's website with some photos and see how you go. I just got a replacement Linestrider because of this same problem and the the card stock is way better :)
Nice idea, I'll give it a try!

12doggiepaws

Received an email from BD that they are in stock. Just ordered a copy.

garmonbozia

Does anyone know if there will be more sold in the future?

danieljuk

Hi garmonbozia,

there is two versions of the deck now. The mass produced deck made by U.S. Games and another publisher are available in many shops online and offline. I can see it on Amazon now, it came out a few months ago.

Last November the special edition came out directly from him and self-published. It has the same cards but is a collectors edition with some differences to make it unique and it's signed and numbered. It also came with a lovely bag and a pdf, but no box or booklet like the mass produced version.

I noticed on his website you can buy a box and a reading cloth for the Kipper and if you buy both, he will throw in a free deck. You cannot buy the limited edition anymore itself, unless you find someone selling theirs. It might be worth sending him a message on his website if you want the one from his website to check it is his limited edition self published version. The Box is $45 and the Reading Cloth is $65 to give you an idea of cost.

HOLMES

hi guys

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fin-de-siecle-kipper/

this is where the beautiful images are on atf now.
I just did a reading out of the box, as a first test and I think it went well.
I got mine from amazon Canada for a good affordable price and it came within 4 days.
I was surprised by how small the box was, and the cards , but they are not supersmall , they are between a regular tarot size and the hanson Roberts. the under the roses lenormand I got in the mail is smaller then this deck.

I read through the thread with good interest now that my eyes were open to the kipper.
5 stars out of five.

going to start a study thread on it :)

AnemoneRosie

I'll join your study thread! :)