The Churchyard Spread

Etain

Gardener said:
Does that seem familiar?

That's it! Thanks, Gardener. I'm not sure why I remembered it as a bow and arrow since I'm more comfortable with swords. Strange the tricks memory will play on you. Anyway, thanks for finding it. I remembered it as being a spread I enjoyed on occasion when the CC just didn't do it for me. :)

Stephanie

mike gorth

I really like this spread and I think I'm going to add it right now.

Mike Gorth

mike gorth

I just tried this spread on my Mom's life development and the fool was last. EEEkkk. I hate knowing bad news when no one else does

Reed

This looks really interesting. I'm going to give it a try this weekend.

Reed

Emily

I've not seen this one before - must have missed it the first time round. It looks interesting. :)

Vadella

Good deal ;) I will have to try this one when I get back. Thanks for sharing.

psychic sue

I love this spread! It has gone into my book! Thanks so much.

Sue :)

thepearlearring

thanks very much for this spread - I was a litle dubious about using so many cards at once but it proved a very enlightening spread indeed.

The cards that came before the fool seemed to pin point various stages of the situation I asked about: the cards proceeding the fool were more confusing, but then as they are aspects of my unconscious they'll take me longer to interpret.

I found that this gave me a good oppurtunity to spead a lot of time with my cards - it isn't a spread you can just do in 5 minutes.

Thanks again - I've already put this in my journal.

thepearlearring

psychic sue

DOH! I tried this spread on myself and the only card after the fool was the heirophant!

Vadella

Well, I've tried this and I have to say that it is a very good spread. A lot of my work is still ahead of me. Good to know it hasn't ended yet. ;)