Free Harmonic Astrology Readings

astrocosmic

I am studying an evidence based system of harmonic astrology and need more practice!

You can send me a private message with your birth date, location and time if you are interested.
Or you can PM or post you're preferred method of contact (email,skype,facebook,etc) and I will get in touch.

It is important that your birth time be from your birth certificate as this is like putting a normal astrology chart under a microscope.

Ideally we can do a face to face interview via Skype, but instant message is OK too if you prefer to be more anonymous. Anything discussed will be kept confidential.

pumpkins

i'll sit happily :) thanks so much for offering :) i'll pm you my details.
do you need a specific question btw ? or it would be a general read ?

Mind

I'd love one! I will PM my personal details.

Looking forward to it and thank you :)

I am studying an evidence based system of harmonic astrology and need more practice!

You can send me a private message with your birth date, location and time if you are interested.
Or you can PM or post you're preferred method of contact (email,skype,facebook,etc) and I will get in touch.

It is important that your birth time be from your birth certificate as this is like putting a normal astrology chart under a microscope.

Ideally we can do a face to face interview via Skype, but instant message is OK too if you prefer to be more anonymous. Anything discussed will be kept confidential.

astrocosmic

I have not learned how to apply this system to horary or transits yet but I will in the future.

It will be a natal chart interpretation, but I am able to see a lot more as to what's going on with a persons energy than in a standard astrology chart. I may be able to give some insight to your question if it is not about timing. Feel free to include it.

pumpkins

okay i want to focus on my career
how do you see my career shaping up over the coming years . i am expecting to move to another group at work in future . and i feel it will bring a new curve to my career situation and i can see some growth finally. but i am more concerned to know how my career and financial situation (in terms of my earned income) will evolve over time ..!!

astrocosmic

Thanks to those who got in touch. I need more charts to study :) Also PM me again if you already wrote and I missed you

baylys

This would be awesome, thanks

Gemini68

Are you still interested in doing more charts? If so, I would definitely be interested. I will pm you my info.

Blessings

Gemini

The Standing Stone

If you are still doing I would love to participate :)
I absolutely love astrology, just let me know and I will Pm you my details :)

Thank you :)

astrocosmic

Just want to bump this thread, am still willing to do charts for free. Have just been busy studying some other areas of astrology beyond natal charts :) If you already messaged me and I missed you, sorry, please message me again.