Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn

ghost271

I did a reading the other day. I just put all the cards on the table and mixed them up. Then with my eyes closed i picked 7 cards and put them in a pile on the side. I tidied the cards up and then laid out the 7 i pulled and did my 1 week reading.

celticnoodle

If you scroll down on the page you provided at Amazon, it says under the Product Description-

Product Description
Synopsis
Tea leaf reading is an age old custom that spans many generations and nationalities. This complicated skill is now simplified in a deck of 200 illustrated cards and an easy-to-follow instruction book. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title

So, it would appear that it does indeed include the cards with it. I don't believe I have ever seen this set sold separately from each other before either. If you aren't sure, perhaps there is a way you can find out on Amazon?

I also read through the customer reviews, and it seems that it is the whole set-book and cards.

I have this deck and can tell you it is very accurate and I do highly recommend it. I love the deck myself.

Good luck to you, if you decide to take the chance and purchase it. But, I do think it seems to be the full set--book and cards.

Sar

This is such an enabler thread...