Can we talk about The Pages?

Barleywine

I may sound odd but I see them similar to the aces, just in the sense that sometimes they bring that new energy of the suit, like newborns and the aces usually also represent that new fresh energy.
I see the pages like more versatile tough. They could be children, situations, personalities... beginners... news in some matter. We all are pages in some sense. I feel they challenge us in a good way to learn in this life.

Not so odd. In the Golden Dawn system the Page/Princess and the Ace of the same suit are alike in that they have no zodiacal attribution and are paired in the four quadrants of the heavens around the North Pole. The Ace is considered the "root" of the elemental power of its suit, and links the rest of the small cards to the Princess, which is called the "throne" of the Ace. They are intimately connected, and share some similarities in expression.

Prilica

Not so odd. In the Golden Dawn system the Page/Princess and the Ace of the same suit are alike in that they have no zodiacal attribution and are paired in the four quadrants of the heavens around the North Pole. The Ace is considered the "root" of the elemental power of its suit, and links the rest of the small cards to the Princess, which is called the "throne" of the Ace. They are intimately connected, and share some similarities in expression.

Thank you for letting me know this information, very interesting how they see the connection.

Beastmaster

I may sound odd but I see them similar to the aces, just in the sense that sometimes they bring that new energy of the suit, like newborns and the aces usually also represent that new fresh energy.
I see the pages like more versatile tough. They could be children, situations, personalities... beginners... news in some matter. We all are pages in some sense. I feel they challenge us in a good way to learn in this life.

I really like this framework for thinking about the pages- thank you. Especially the challenge to learn, whatever our ages!