occuring 6 of cups and 7 of swords in a relationship spread?

Cape

So I have an occuring 6 of cups ("how does he see you" and "the future of the relationship"), and 7 of swords ("how does he feel about you" and other one i forgot but it was about his part) but the latter swords had been reversed, not sure if it got transformed into a reversed state because I cant remember the question.

Other mentionable cards that I got about him were 5 of Wands and reversed Temperance.

My interpretation: Overall it seems like this relationship is not in a good place, and Ive had that feeling too but at the same time it also did seem like it was going great so I got confused. So I probably got a little bit decieved into thinking that the relationship was doing great (the 7 of Swords). And he is indeed in a lot of conflict about me I think (5 of Wands), and probably decieved me not to gain anything but just because he is confused at the moment and the reversed Temperance card (imbalance) was probably caused by the conflicts and confusion within him.

So I would just start planning on quitting this relationship if not for the last Card that I got in the spread which was an upright 6 of Cups, and Ive had this card before in the "how does he see you" position of a different spread. 6 of Cups to seems to be about emotional peace and joy and this doesnt make any sense to me and I need some help with this please. Maybe this says that the relationship will become "joyful" later on?

And this is not the entire reading, the entire spread had the querent part too so I think this qualifies as Half of a Spread. Im still new to the forum rules :)

Grizabella

Thirteen refers to the 6 of Cups as "known joy". It's like a "thanks for the memories" card. Or maybe, "it was good while it lasted". So I think it's referring to things past more than things in the present.

Cape

Thirteen refers to the 6 of Cups as "known joy". It's like a "thanks for the memories" card. Or maybe, "it was good while it lasted". So I think it's referring to things past more than things in the present.

that makes sense. thanks

Cape

Forgot to add more detail. This makes sense because I think our relationship isnt going to go anywhere, and that this will only become a good memory.