i don't know how to ask the question...

absoalanna

Im not sure how to word it but, lets say someone wants to know things about their next love interest which is expected weeks/spring... how would i explain a person. How do i know what the card is saying for the next person?

Characteristics? personality? physical features?

thanks for helping!

ps. looking for tips on how to learn for each card btw.

moon_light

Personally, I have a hard time believing that tarot will tell you what someone will look like, but some people go for it. I see it more as a personality thing. When doing these readings for people, I usually ask what will make them recognize that person. It seems to be a good question.

nisaba

Whether or not there even is a relationship. What the person needs to do to prepare for it: what sorts of activities and social circles they need to be involved in. What kind of work they need to do on their own character-flaws before they're ready for a relationship. What sorts of people are not suited to them, and what sorts of people are (and no, this has NOTHING to do with appearance!). What they need to bring to the relationship as an offering. All the usual sort of stuff.

Ruby Jewel

Im not sure how to word it but, lets say someone wants to know things about their next love interest which is expected weeks/spring... how would i explain a person. How do i know what the card is saying for the next person?

Characteristics? personality? physical features?

thanks for helping!

ps. looking for tips on how to learn for each card btw.

The court cards will tell you all that if you know the astrological characteristics. Also, the major arcana cards have certain personalities. For instance, the Fool might be immature, the Magician might be a trickster Gemini, the Emperor might be older and mature, etc.

So, I would probably pull out all the court cards and use them with the major arcana and go from there....see what happens. Just play with it and see what happens.

absoalanna

thank you all for the help