How do you guys calculate the shadow card ?

Ladyblackbyrd

You're welcome :)
I didn't mean to sound judgemental, it's just that sometimes I see threads where folks add this and that and then just one more, when they couldn't figure out the three or so cards they'd already got. It doesn't seem to make sense to me - for beginners especially - to add too many extra cards to a reading. Concentrate on being to read what's on the table :)

Sometimes I think it's also partly because they don't like what they really see, and want to change the tone of it?

That said, if a certain technique works for a reader, who am I to say they shouldn't? :)

I have to admit that in the past, the only times that I would pull extra cards was when the message that I heard felt especially harsh.

Cacia

I have to admit that in the past, the only times that I would pull extra cards was when the message that I heard felt especially harsh.

Lady you know I used to do that but sometimes gets me more confuse, the unique time I really really pull more cards is when I have the court cards; those are nightmare for me can read them by itself,so the solution pull cards that tell me their business in the reading lol, so far works.

Thanks for sharing

EarthAngel2911

Hi Cacia,
I'm not sure when I started getting into the habit of looking at the card on the bottom of the deck, but I do pull it in larger readings and read it as the Underlying Energies of the situation.

I don't weight it as much as the cards in the actual spread, but I kind of keep it in the back of my mind when I'm doing my reading.

And most times the card will fit the situation.

:)

Cacia

Hi Cacia,
I'm not sure when I started getting into the habit of looking at the card on the bottom of the deck, but I do pull it in larger readings and read it as the Underlying Energies of the situation.

I don't weight it as much as the cards in the actual spread, but I kind of keep it in the back of my mind when I'm doing my reading.

And most times the card will fit the situation.

:)

Oh, that's interesting Miss Earth Angel, in a larger readings I can see that you might need to pull more cards, since not all the information is display in the ones that you first lay.

Yes, extra cards can help to clarify situations and things, me my problem court cards that's when I pulled cards.

Thank you for sharing miss