"Easy reading" oracle decks

Penthasilia

To echo a post I put in tarot- what are your top "easy reading" oracle decks?

One thing that put me off oracles for so long was having to continually go back to the book to get the meanings. But then- AHA, I found a deck that I could read without the book- the meanings being so clear and just popping off the cards. For me- the Wisdom of Avalon and Camelot oracle are like this.

So- what are your top "easy reading" oracle decks?

PS- Lenormands count too- as some are easier to read with and pick up subtle meanings more than others. For me- it would be the Under the Roses lenormand.

:)

Le Fanu

You find Camelot easy?? I have struggled so much with that one and not sure I'll keep on trying.

John Matthew's Shaman Oracle is mine. The images and titles say enough. Love that deck.

(for Lenormands; anything very pared down and minimal; Bernd. A Mertz, for example)

I also like the LoS Nostradamus Cards - but then I read with the keyword and image and not much else on it.

Carla

Titania's Fortune Cards.

Faeries' Oracle.

Penthasilia

You find Camelot easy?? I have struggled so much with that one and not sure I'll keep on trying.

Probably because I have read so much of the literature, I know all of the guides/people listed in the cards. I could see how it would be difficult reading if not... But yes, I do find it easy- and tend to not even use the book for that one.

The shaman's oracle- I couldn't even begin to read with.

Funny how we are wired. :)

frac_ture

I've been far more a Tarot person than an Oracle deck person for the most part, but then I recently switched gears a bit, and have begun working much more regularly with the Oracles I have in my collection. Of that lot, I think I'd have to say that so far, it's Madame Endora's Fortune Cards that give messages the quickest, and those messages are the most immediately clear and user-friendly as far as arriving at meaningful and applicable interpretations. The Psycards are pretty good, too, and probably a close second for me.

I really love the artwork in the Dream Inspirational Cards, and they seem to want to offer deeper meanings, but I can't say I'm very quick to arrive at these as of yet. With that deck, I'm so far leaving given spreads out for a few days so I can keep studying them until something (hopefully...) clicks. The Anubis Oracle frustrates me a little because I need to learn more about Egyptian mythology, and the Oracle of the Radiant Sun gives me the same kind of pause because my astrology isn't exactly tip-top. And so far, I'm really lagging on using the Soul Cards, I think because the total lack of structure and suggested meanings maybe adds up to a bit too much freedom, if that makes any sense. I'm resolving to at least try with them, though, as the artwork really got its hooks in me from afar until I broke down and got them...

greatdane

Psycards

Psycards was pretty easy right out of the box and the images and colors resonate with me. It's the only non-tarot deck I have.

Glass Owl

I find my Gods and Titans deck very easy to read, perhaps because I usually use it for one card advice-of-the-day readings. I find it dynamic and direct and it doesn't take it itself too seriously. I love reading through the stories in the booklet that comes with it too.

Marilyn20

I am finding the Visconti Lenormand very easy to read; minimalistic, simple symbolism paired with lush gold backgrounds. Easy but beautiful for me!

Flaxen

Faeries Oracle and Heart of Fairies are the easiest intuitive read for me.

merissa_88

Heart of Faerie, Rune Cards (Linsell) and Crystal Ally Cards (but I knew a lot of the crystals she uses when i started with that deck).