single card

RAphrodite

As a reader, I find Lenormands quiet effective and useful.

I wanted to know if anyone had ever used one lenormand card to address a question?

Suppose you sit with the intention, I will use the most obvious meaning of the card relating to love, work, travel, timing etc when I pull one card, shouldnt that okay?

Would love to hear other readers views

Thanks

Village Witch

Most often I don't draw just one card unless I find my answer in the first card drawn.

For example: I asked what a friend had died from when I saw her obituary in the newspaper. I drew Clouds. I knew I had my answer. I thought perhaps she died of pneumonia or a chest related aliment. Turns out it was smoke inhalation. She died as the result of a fire.

There are times (few and far between) that I will draw one card with, as you say, focus on the most specific meaning of the card. I find my answers to be true.

Barleywine

Because the Lenormand cards seem to work best in combination, I don't do one-card pulls. If I want a brief answer, three cards is my minimum draw. I'm more likely, though, to throw a GT and just read the "topic" area of interest by looking at the cards immediately surrounding the specific focus card.

snowmoon

As a reader, I find Lenormands quiet effective and useful.

I wanted to know if anyone had ever used one lenormand card to address a question?

Suppose you sit with the intention, I will use the most obvious meaning of the card relating to love, work, travel, timing etc when I pull one card, shouldnt that okay?

Would love to hear other readers views

Thanks

hi,

i only try few times use a single card for love, work, to dress a question. it is like use it as a oracle card.

it is ok to use only one single card to dress the question. in a book that i have, they introduced use one single card for question.

RAphrodite

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will respond in a few hours, didn't realise i didn't bring my charger with me.

Thank you again for taking the time

RAphrodite

Most often I don't draw just one card unless I find my answer in the first card drawn.

For example: I asked what a friend had died from when I saw her obituary in the newspaper. I drew Clouds. I knew I had my answer. I thought perhaps she died of pneumonia or a chest related aliment. Turns out it was smoke inhalation. She died as the result of a fire.

There are times (few and far between) that I will draw one card with, as you say, focus on the most specific meaning of the card. I find my answers to be true.

Thanks for your response VW. This approach does make sense to me. On some days my reading energies are very low and I feel like I need a draw just begin centering/feel better. Also, sometimes a quick answer as well. Its something I'm trialing at the moment to see how it goes, or what kind of answers I need.

For example, this morning, I drew a card 'how do I get my power back after this breakup' and I got woman. Now Woman in the Celtic Lenormand seems to be very imperious and kind, and I thought it was the perfect card to get in the circumstances, in terms of centering my focus back to myself, becoming whole.

I'm very sorry about your friend.. Smoke inhalation is a terrible way to pass away.

Thank you again for sharing your experience

29d5f5a3ef21bfb39b0fc99d0d3ffb65.jpg

RAphrodite

Because the Lenormand cards seem to work best in combination, I don't do one-card pulls. If I want a brief answer, three cards is my minimum draw. I'm more likely, though, to throw a GT and just read the "topic" area of interest by looking at the cards immediately surrounding the specific focus card.

Thank you for your response. Yeah, thats what I was taught. After a lot of trial and error, I settled on a three card approach, which I found answered any kind of short precise questions.

Maybe because Im new at this, but laying out a GT seems to require so much energy. But I'll keep your approach in mind, and try it.

Thanks again for your response.

RAphrodite

hi,

i only try few times use a single card for love, work, to dress a question. it is like use it as a oracle card.

it is ok to use only one single card to dress the question. in a book that i have, they introduced use one single card for question.

Thank you for your response sm. What book do you use? I was thinkingabout what you said about oracle cards last night, and was trying to do a daily pulls based on that.

I drew Fish for advice for my work day, becareful with your finances. I lost my wallet on the way to work.
Fingers crossed the Bus depot finds it.

Thanks again

snowmoon

Thank you for your response sm. What book do you use? I was thinkingabout what you said about oracle cards last night, and was trying to do a daily pulls based on that.

I drew Fish for advice for my work day, becareful with your finances. I lost my wallet on the way to work.
Fingers crossed the Bus depot finds it.

Thanks again

the book cames with a deck, secret lenormand, i got it from Amazon jp,

hopefully you will find your wallet back.

RAphrodite

the book cames with a deck, secret lenormand, i got it from Amazon jp,

hopefully you will find your wallet back.

Ah, I see, thanks for that.

I hope so too!