The confusing nodes!

Red Emma

I want to thank all of you who responded to my query about nodes. I've been ill and unable to do more than read the daily postings. Even a post saying "thanks" seems to have been beyond my brain's ability to cope. At the moment the dear little nodes are still confusing, but my brain isn't yet back on full-speed-ahead. I've decided that tomorrow my little grey cells, to quote Poirot, will do me proud. I want to get back into my life.

Oh yes, the workbook I'm using is "Astrology for Yourself," by Demetra George and Douglas Block. It may not be perfect, but I seem to be getting a start. When I know enogh to lay out my chart and its interpretations somewhat reasonably, I'll check my interpretations against Aquarian Goddess's and others who post on this list.

Again, thanks to everyone who came to my aid.

Goddess Bless,

Red Emma

AquarianGoddess

Hello Red Emma,

We wish you a very speed recovery!

Happy Stars,
AG

PS...that's a very good book!

Minderwiz

All the best for a full recovery and look forward to your insights when you are ready to post

Take special care

Minderwiz

Tor

Hope you'll get well soon!

Red Emma

The confusing nodes

This morning I was able to get back to my astrological studies, after being a bit under the weather for a while.

It was really exciting to find my personality and character among the stars, in the things called elements, modalities, polarities, and orientations. My family has called me "organizing, pushy" and that sort of thing. Had I not been, my husband would not have been either a photographer or dentist as I was the one who organized the whole thing. So he could study and train, I worked at things like newspapers, public relations, advertising and libraries -- communicative, according to my workbook.

One of my goals is to discover why a Cancer crone is so open and forthcoming. Sometimes I tell too much about myself. Always have. It seems to me that most humans are pretty much alike, and wrestle with about the same life problems, so what's the big deal. And crabs are so tightly enclosed in their shells.

Thanks to all of you for encouraging me and writing nice messages while I was down.