Moon Void-of-Course Dates for 2003?

AquarianGoddess

Angela,

I'll check out the Moon on 7/5, which is in Virgo and I'm guessing squares Pluto.

There are oh so many rules about wedding charts that it can make one dizzy, although I don't follow the rules! If you've been together for four years, you've been through two Mars cycles together and you still like each other (lol) that's a good sign. Please don't put too much credence in the wedding chart.

AG

AquarianGoddess

On July 5th at noon in Brisbane the Moon is not void (it won't go void until 2:16 PM), but is approaching a square to Pluto and that is the last aspect it makes before going void (Moon in Virgo, Pluto in Sagg).

From a marriage perspective, it is paramount for the 1st and 7th house rulers to be in good alignment and in this chart for noon, they are...Libra rising/Aries on the 7th with Venus at zero Cancer and Mars at six Pisces, they are trine (can't get a better aspect for a wedding chart.)

There's an abundance of "water" that day with Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and even Juno all in water.

Jupiter at 18 Leo is trine Pluto at 17 Sagg...quite spectacular!

I always like to also consider the natal chart of each person and the composite chart when constructing an election chart.

Be aware that there isn't any such thing as a perfect chart, but
if a wedding chart is that important to you, I would suggest consulting a professional astrologer, one who specializes in "election" charts. Bruce Scofield is such an astrologer and is the author of many books, including one on electional astrology. He also writes for the Mountain Astrologer. It may be worth your piece of mind!

Best wishes,
AG

sapienza

Thanks AquarianGoddess for looking at this for me. There is an awful lot to consider and I'm not sure how much importance I'll place on the chart at the end of the day. I do have an Astrologer nearby who I've consulted in the past who I may speak to about this. It's something I notice about astrology, the more I learn about it, the more involved I realise that it is.

Thanks again for spending the time to look at the date for me, I really appreciate it.

regards
angela

Minderwiz

Sorry I didn't get back earlier but there's no way that I can improve on the advice and comments given by AG - I think she summed up everything perfectly.

Regards

Minderwiz