Rider Waite study group

fairy

Hi,

I am new to the tarot and would love to become involved in a study group using the Rider Waite tarot cards. I have looked at different tarot decks over the past 6 months but never felt compelled to buy until I found these in believe it or not a bottom shelf in a small WH Smith shop. Even though unopened I sensed that these were the right cards for me. However since opening I have found them difficult to read. There is so much knowledge required relating to these cards and I would like to join with others in learning and sharing.

Fairy.

The crowned one

Great choice in your first deck!

fairy

Thank you.
Hopefully will get the hang of threads etc this side of the 2000.

celticnoodle

Welcome Fairy to A.T. Yes, you did pick a great deck to begin with. And, because you felt an immediate connection to them, I'm sure once you begin to use them more, you'll immediately catch on to reading tarot, easily.

As AJ mentioned there are a lot of people who own and use this deck, but even if it was one of the more 'unknown' decks, you'll still find alot of help and support here! So, join in on the threads, post your thoughts, share your insights and practice with the cards. I bet within 6mos. (maybe less), you'll know those cards rather well and will be giving great readings!