Ansata Tarot study group - interested?

BrightEye

I'd really like to study the Ansata Tarot by B A Mertz and Paul Struck in more detail - with more brains!

It's a Majors only deck, but I'm not sure how widely available, so don't know how many of you have it. The book that goes with it seems to be out of print, but maybe there are some lucky ones out there who have it. I think it's a really deep deck, with lots of detail on the cards.

Anyone intersted?

la-luna

Well I have the deck but not lucky enough to also have the book it is an incredible deep deck with really powerful imagery. I love to participate in the study group.

BrightEye

I don't know how many heads we need to form a study group, but I would say at least one or two more? Fingers crossed, la-luna.

Moonbow

You can go ahead and start the study group at any time. One person can form a study group even. Others usually join in at some stage, even if it's much later on.

BrightEye

Thanks, Moonbow. I'll give it another day or so anyway.

TarotBeacon

Hi everyone!
I too am lucky enough to have this great and rather unusual deck, which I picked up for five pounds at an old secondhand book shop years ago. Unfortunately, although housed in a small plastic casing there was no accompanying book, so if as already mentioned anyone has a copy, it'd be fabulous to scan up and discuss.
I know most people say you don't need the book, but sometimes it can be useful, particularily in this case as this majors deck has such deep symbolism in it, and I say this from the viewpoint of an artist also.

So can I please join the ansata group?

TarotBeacon.