Want to join a group

queenmil

I am not sure how to get into one. I am very new. I have housewives cards right now but waiting on 3 more decks in the mail.. Just hoping to find some guideance

AJ

You don't have to be invited to join!! You can post cards and thoughts to any of the deck study groups you are interested in, even if it hasn't had any posts in awhile, sometimes that is all thats needed to kickstart them again.

And if I haven't already said so, Welcome to AT~

queenmil

Thank You

Sulis

Hi Queenmil,

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups :)
AJ is quite right, you don't have to be invited into a group to join one.
Take a look at this thread at the top of the Study Groups forum: Thinking of starting or joining a study group
And here is an index of all the groups we have so far, some even have their own subforums in the Individual Deck Studies area: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

If you need to know anything at all or need any help just drop me a quick PM :)

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups Moderator :)

phoenixblu

queenmil said:
I am not sure how to get into one. I am very new. I have housewives cards right now but waiting on 3 more decks in the mail.. Just hoping to find some guideance

ooooooh I love the housewives tarot.. I have these back home... they are sooooo retroliscious...

silverwings94

queenmil said:

Hi Queenmil,

Welcome to AT. There are alot of people her that can point you in the right direction. I'm fairly new myself.

I am waiting for the Housewifes Tarot to arrive in the mail. I just received yesterday the Baroque Bohemian Cat's tarot and I love it.
Blessings and welcome,
Silverwings94