Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
dancing_moon's Avatar
dancing_moon  dancing_moon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Oct 2012
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 4,708
dancing_moon 
Citizen

dancing_moon's Avatar
moon light


Piatnik TdM

4 of Cups, 2 of Swords, 5 of Wands

I can see a time of quietude and routine for you. You might feel like nothing's really happening around you, and you feel restless and annoyed. This is a perfect time for quiet reflection, research and goal-setting. What is it you really want to do next in your life? What will your next passion be?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #91
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

dancing_moon,

RWS

IX of Swords - III of Swords - VIII of Wands - X of Cups RX

Well, with these many opportunities you're getting, you should be happily riding wave after wave after wave, right? Well, as I see here, you've been hurt before, at least once. You were disappointed, sad, heartbroken even and because of this, now you're afraid that this is bound to occur every time you try to catch a new wave. And you're not even with your surf board in the shallow waters, you've gone out of the ocean because of your fears and insecurity. And I suppose this is making you feel unhappy, like you have no strength to face those big scary waves! The thing is, the only thing that is holding you back from going for success in whatever field it may be, it's your anxiety, cause otherwise, I don't see any problem! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #92
dancing_moon's Avatar
dancing_moon  dancing_moon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Oct 2012
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 4,708
dancing_moon 
Citizen

dancing_moon's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
dancing_moon,

RWS

IX of Swords - III of Swords - VIII of Wands - X of Cups RX

Well, with these many opportunities you're getting, you should be happily riding wave after wave after wave, right? Well, as I see here, you've been hurt before, at least once. You were disappointed, sad, heartbroken even and because of this, now you're afraid that this is bound to occur every time you try to catch a new wave. And you're not even with your surf board in the shallow waters, you've gone out of the ocean because of your fears and insecurity. And I suppose this is making you feel unhappy, like you have no strength to face those big scary waves! The thing is, the only thing that is holding you back from going for success in whatever field it may be, it's your anxiety, cause otherwise, I don't see any problem! :-D
Duh. There are some pretty big projects that I'm afraid to tackle because of the big waves they'd potentially make. I do know it's all in my head, though. Thanks a lot for the timely reminder! Now, where was that surfboard?..
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #93
fractalgranny's Avatar
fractalgranny  fractalgranny is offline
grandmother
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2012
Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Posts: 2,975
fractalgranny 
grandmother

fractalgranny's Avatar

sonia doris, my dear, here's the scoop:

we're looking at the five of cups and four of wands in the karma tarot deck. that first card is sorta dirty brownish-greenish; honestly, it doesn't look like much fun. is that you standing there with your hands clasped by your cheek, with those tentacles reaching out of the mucky deep, right into your head? and what it is with the eyes everywhere - behind the mask of one face, four eyes on another face-like thing, and three eyes on the wispy face in the background? everyone looking at you? are we talking about shame and guilt here?

what catches the eye right away in the four of wands is that the conductor has four arms (and four batons). he is quite happy standing there on his stage that looks out onto a world with a big red sun. a violinist is playing in the back.

perhaps you're trying to control awful feelings like shame and guilt by making sure you run the show? maybe it's working - the violinist is playing along. however, here are the challenges: hopping around on the stage like the conductor does takes a lot of energy; i can see only one person playing along; and there is a leafless tree right in front of the stage, which brings up the word "fruitless" for me.

the other interesting thing is that while this is clearly a surreal deck, there are only three cards that show an unusual number of body parts, and you got two of them. what's that all about? should we interpret this as "too much" or as "abundant"?

over to you
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #94
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
sonia doris, my dear, here's the scoop:

we're looking at the five of cups and four of wands in the karma tarot deck. that first card is sorta dirty brownish-greenish; honestly, it doesn't look like much fun. is that you standing there with your hands clasped by your cheek, with those tentacles reaching out of the mucky deep, right into your head? and what it is with the eyes everywhere - behind the mask of one face, four eyes on another face-like thing, and three eyes on the wispy face in the background? everyone looking at you? are we talking about shame and guilt here?
I do have that. I used to love to be in the center of attention, then I hated it. Now I think I'm getting to a more balanced view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
what catches the eye right away in the four of wands is that the conductor has four arms (and four batons). he is quite happy standing there on his stage that looks out onto a world with a big red sun. a violinist is playing in the back.
I'd have a few theories of what this refers to, but it could just be me overextending, and multi-multitasking. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
perhaps you're trying to control awful feelings like shame and guilt by making sure you run the show? maybe it's working - the violinist is playing along. however, here are the challenges: hopping around on the stage like the conductor does takes a lot of energy; i can see only one person playing along; and there is a leafless tree right in front of the stage, which brings up the word "fruitless" for me.
I used to be like that, now I'm finally getting to a stage where I'm getting over all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
the other interesting thing is that while this is clearly a surreal deck, there are only three cards that show an unusual number of body parts, and you got two of them. what's that all about? should we interpret this as "too much" or as "abundant"?
I do think it's both. Cause those are my main tendencies, like an Empress off her rocker. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
over to you
Okay, I think you captured the "Me" I'm leaving right now. :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #95
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
sonia doris, my dear, here's the scoop:

we're looking at the five of cups and four of wands in the karma tarot deck. that first card is sorta dirty brownish-greenish; honestly, it doesn't look like much fun. is that you standing there with your hands clasped by your cheek, with those tentacles reaching out of the mucky deep, right into your head? and what it is with the eyes everywhere - behind the mask of one face, four eyes on another face-like thing, and three eyes on the wispy face in the background? everyone looking at you? are we talking about shame and guilt here?

what catches the eye right away in the four of wands is that the conductor has four arms (and four batons). he is quite happy standing there on his stage that looks out onto a world with a big red sun. a violinist is playing in the back.

perhaps you're trying to control awful feelings like shame and guilt by making sure you run the show? maybe it's working - the violinist is playing along. however, here are the challenges: hopping around on the stage like the conductor does takes a lot of energy; i can see only one person playing along; and there is a leafless tree right in front of the stage, which brings up the word "fruitless" for me.

the other interesting thing is that while this is clearly a surreal deck, there are only three cards that show an unusual number of body parts, and you got two of them. what's that all about? should we interpret this as "too much" or as "abundant"?

over to you
Fractalgranny

It appears that there is an overflow of emotion in regards to a family member or someone very near and dear to your heart. Now I'm wondering as to where that knight of wands is galloping to as when i look at the cards he's headed straight for the moon.Is someone close to you experiencing some issues with their dark side or maybe having some type of mental issues? Hmmm looking forward your feedback on this one, I'm intrigued.

4 of wands/knight of wands/the moon
base: ace of cups
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #96
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Katie,

New Vision

VII of Pentacles - V of Cups RX - X of Swords

You know, hard work is what makes the difference between overcoming your present state and moving on to greener pastures, or being pinned down in a painful and desolate situation. In this deck there is a ghost that is lurking around the VII of Pents and it's also seen wearing a cape on the X of Swords. That ghost is your own creation, not necessarily procrastination, but not doing the necessary work to move on from your present situation. She has no power in the VII of Pents because the character is busy working and doesn't give her attention, the moment you consider her advice to slack off or to agree that what you're doing now is pointless, that moment, she will get you in shackles. You need to continue what you're doing now, even it may be tedious and doesn't seem to lead anywhere right now, and keep the hope of a better tomorrow in your heart. That way you'll not only avoid that ghost, but you'll probably experience a new exciting beginning! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #97
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 
Citizen

anie's Avatar

SONIA DORIS


someone is left you feeling left out in the cold on a situation, you are tring to decide what is your best course of action and are considering cutting that person or situation right out of your life. beware of backstabbers!

5 of pents/ judgement/ 10 of swords
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #98
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Katie,

New Vision

VII of Pentacles - V of Cups RX - X of Swords

You know, hard work is what makes the difference between overcoming your present state and moving on to greener pastures, or being pinned down in a painful and desolate situation. In this deck there is a ghost that is lurking around the VII of Pents and it's also seen wearing a cape on the X of Swords. That ghost is your own creation, not necessarily procrastination, but not doing the necessary work to move on from your present situation. She has no power in the VII of Pents because the character is busy working and doesn't give her attention, the moment you consider her advice to slack off or to agree that what you're doing now is pointless, that moment, she will get you in shackles. You need to continue what you're doing now, even it may be tedious and doesn't seem to lead anywhere right now, and keep the hope of a better tomorrow in your heart. That way you'll not only avoid that ghost, but you'll probably experience a new exciting beginning! :-D
Yes totally agree! Things are not good at home and the kids are being bad as well. This momma is tired and exasperated neither everything but trying to stay positive. Thank you SD
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #99
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

@Katie, I'm glad it helped, hope the situation will get better soon!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
SONIA DORIS


someone is left you feeling left out in the cold on a situation, you are tring to decide what is your best course of action and are considering cutting that person or situation right out of your life. beware of backstabbers!

5 of pents/ judgement/ 10 of swords
Hmm, story of my life, really... :-| But it perfectly describes my situation right now.

---

Anie,

RWS

Knight of Swords - IX of Wands - Queen of Swords RX

Are you by any chance using your mouth (and violence) to ward off anything that might threaten you? As I see it here, you're like a samurai with the sword always by his side because there might be ninjas. The thing is, it is good to assert your opinion and stand your ground, if you are actually feeling so inside. If you're doing this out of fear, it might end up in cruelty and words and/or actions that cause pain and suffering, even though you may not want them to hurt anyone. You can use this protective urge of yours to ward off your own insecurities and keep them from becoming Ice Queens. If you let the QoS RX whisper to the Knight, he's gonna listen!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #100
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.