Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
SD what cards did you pull?
Woops, forgot to write them down. Editing now.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #111
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Hi Katie! Thanks for this, I do feel this is coming. I've had for the past couple of weeks an inherent need to be alone and stop and meditate and such, and time seemed to be going like woooosh. Now I wanna reintegrate into society and go about manifesting my goals. :-D I'm pretty confident and relaxed at this point.

---

Katie,

RWS

II of Pents RX - VI of Swords RX - Judgement

Things haven't been looking up for you, you've probably felt that you need to pretend to be happy, while you were not really happy. You probably found it hard to juggle all your affairs and emotions. But the thing is, if you stay in this state, nothing will change, cause it depends on your own action. And that action I think should be just taking a break from it all. Take a trip (over/on water?), don't think about anything stressful, just enjoy nature or wherever you are, be calm and relaxed. And you'll come back with a much lighter heart. And on the basis of that lighter heart you'll be hit by the A-HA moment you've been waiting for, you'll know where to go next and you'll wake up to plenty of possibilities! :-D
True! At home I'm trying to do it all as i have no help. I smile and go about doing my own thing but it's catching up and i see myself blowing up. There's only so much one person can take but even going away won't help unfortunately. Maybe an evening out will help
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #112
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FOR: LOTUS PADMA

Chariot/queen of wands/2 of swords

ON your journey, a person will persue you and you will resist, but you will eventually give into their persuavive powers which may lead to a legal battle or conflict that requires some third party intervention.
Yikes! Really? At this time, it seems very unlikely - but should it occur, I will certainly come back and let you know! Hard to give feedback on this, as certainly nothing like this is occurring for me just now - and after so very many years of marriage, it is hard to even imagine such a thing happening!

Thanks for the wild prediction, though!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #113
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

FORTUNE : FOR SONIA DORIS

6 of swords/ 8 of wands/3 of cups

This looks like you have been over doing it in general and are thinking about or need to plan a get away to hang out with friends and just relax for a bit. - this could simply be a spontaneous night out on the town
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #114
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Anie,

RWS

Queen of Swords RX - IX of Pents - Ace of Wands RX

There are two possible ways in which you may stray away from your path. First is not only turning icy cold, but going for what you want without ever thinking that it may hurt the people around. The second is just putting on pink glasses and think your goals will just turn out how you want them, just like that, without you actually doing anything about it. The thing is, you still need to work, accumulating knowledge, resources, you are on the path, but you're not at the destination yet. Just go straight ahead (follow the yellow brick road, funny, the ground of the RWS IXoP is golden XD), don't stray to the left or to the right and you'll get to the Wizard soon enough! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #115
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
Anie,

RWS

Queen of Swords RX - IX of Pents - Ace of Wands RX

There are two possible ways in which you may stray away from your path. First is not only turning icy cold, but going for what you want without ever thinking that it may hurt the people around. The second is just putting on pink glasses and think your goals will just turn out how you want them, just like that, without you actually doing anything about it. The thing is, you still need to work, accumulating knowledge, resources, you are on the path, but you're not at the destination yet. Just go straight ahead (follow the yellow brick road, funny, the ground of the RWS IXoP is golden XD), don't stray to the left or to the right and you'll get to the Wizard soon enough! :-D
Queen of Wands-Queen of Pentacles-Moon

Definitely have a clash of personalities here. There's someone you're going to butt heads with in the next couple months. The way each of you work will be completely foreign and strange to the other. Zero instinctual connection, this will lead them to manipulate you without your knowledge for their own benefit (or you to them.) Or even just for laughs. They won't like you and you won't like them. Even with you full attention on them you won't be able to see the moves they make against you. And watch out, because they're the false preacher who's charisma alone can set people against you. (Those that do will probably come around when they see who the real liar is.) This person acts on insecurity and selfishness. Best to protect yourself as best you can and work with your strengths to your advantage.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #116
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Queen of Wands-Queen of Pentacles-Moon

Definitely have a clash of personalities here. There's someone you're going to butt heads with in the next couple months. The way each of you work will be completely foreign and strange to the other. Zero instinctual connection, this will lead them to manipulate you without your knowledge for their own benefit (or you to them.) Or even just for laughs. They won't like you and you won't like them. Even with you full attention on them you won't be able to see the moves they make against you. And watch out, because they're the false preacher who's charisma alone can set people against you. (Those that do will probably come around when they see who the real liar is.) This person acts on insecurity and selfishness. Best to protect yourself as best you can and work with your strengths to your advantage.
I think this has already happened, I know exactly the person who did this, and she's exactly how you describe her!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #117
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
I think this has already happened, I know exactly the person who did this, and she's exactly how you describe her!
I'm really happy this resonated with you. When I pulled those two queens and set them next to each other it was like the Queen of Wands was glaring, just pure repulsion.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #118
Resident

MuffinTop 
Resident

For: The Hydra

Nine of Wands - The Lovers - The Magician

You have your guard up, and whatever is taking up your energy is taking its toll on you. You'll need to decide carefully on how to proceed and don't take your choices lightly. You'll get through this though and you'll be stronger for it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #119
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinTop View Post
For: The Hydra

Nine of Wands - The Lovers - The Magician

You have your guard up, and whatever is taking up your energy is taking its toll on you. You'll need to decide carefully on how to proceed and don't take your choices lightly. You'll get through this though and you'll be stronger for it.
Yeah there are two situations with the same theme I have my guard up in, and I do feel it taking it's toll. Seems like this is the moment of truth whether I grow and sever long dead limbs or continue in old patterns. I'm finished dealing with it and would be more than glad for it to come to an end but it's like the never-ending story. Guess it's up to me to figure out how to put it to rest. I've been feeling like this is the one big obstacle keeping me from moving forward on becoming my authentic self/self growth... So where'd I leave my scythe...

Thank you for the reading.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.