Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Sonia
Are you feeling stuck at the moment and like you're not sure what to do in regards to a crush or possibly someone that is younger than you?. There appears to be an avoidance of some kind and you're trying to not face the situation. Although you're avoiding it, it probably will be the best for you in the long run. I'm getting a do not act yet with tgese cards

page of cups/7 of swords/world
base: 8 of swords
Yup, you caught that right. I'm learning that sometimes avoidance can be good, as in choosing not to have certain energies in your life, totally unrelated with the avoiding to fight inner demons thing. :-D

---

Jdance,

RWS

World - V of Pents - VI of Pents

As your completing your inner journey, or reaching a very high vibration of peace and love, you're realizing that you don't have to actually have buckets of money to help others. You can be generous in so many ways, and you'll receive what you need, as a return, and according to your intentions. You're Whole, you're One, you don't need no money to climb to that height and fly happily! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #61
Citizen

Xrysalida 
Citizen

Sonia Doris

Sun & Moon tarot

9 of wands - Ace of cups - Princess of pentacles

There will or there is an opportunity presented but you are very suspicious of this chance, you don't seem to trust or to believe that it can be so sweet and luring, you seem to keep your self well insure but I think that you will open to this and let the thing take place, I see a nice blend here, it will reward you.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #62
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Sun & Moon tarot

9 of wands - Ace of cups - Princess of pentacles

There will or there is an opportunity presented but you are very suspicious of this chance, you don't seem to trust or to believe that it can be so sweet and luring, you seem to keep your self well insure but I think that you will open to this and let the thing take place, I see a nice blend here, it will reward you.
Xrysalida it feels like you are tired of all the obstacles and waiting in your life. I feel like you want and deserve more but it just doesn't seem to feel forthcoming at the time. Continue doing what you have been doing or put a little more effort into it and you'll reap the benefits of all that hardwork. Don't give up now!

9 of wands/3 of wands/8 of pentacles
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #63
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Fortune for Katieb

King of swords/ death / 4 of pentacles

Is someone attempting to control you or a situation you are involved in? if so you need to put a stop to it or change the way they are acting.. you may need to protect yourself , don't be afraid to take some time to gather yourself and take care of you.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #64
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
Fortune for Katieb

King of swords/ death / 4 of pentacles

Is someone attempting to control you or a situation you are involved in? if so you need to put a stop to it or change the way they are acting.. you may need to protect yourself , don't be afraid to take some time to gather yourself and take care of you.
Hmmm no not that I'm aware of? I'll have to see what this could be referring to in the next couple of days and keep you posted
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #65
Citizen

mysticsphere 
Citizen

*puts on turban*

Fortune for Anie:

Magician, Knight of Swords, Knight of Pentacles

You will entertain two cute guys soon, either for dinner or games.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #66
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

mysticsphere,

RWS

X of Cups - Wheel - King of Wands RX

I think it's a choice you need to make, if you want to let the wheel lead you, or you want to lead it. It will probably pull you towards the left, towards home or your family and loved ones. Go there and you'll find peace, love and contentment. If you try to push it towards the right, to the future, you'll have a bad time, cause it's not natural and it may actually lead to a conflict, which you could ultimately avoid if you stay calm. But do you really want to complicate your existence right now? I mean, your heart wants home, it wants to be calm and at peace in a place you love.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #67
Citizen

mysticsphere 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
mysticsphere,

RWS

X of Cups - Wheel - King of Wands RX

I think it's a choice you need to make, if you want to let the wheel lead you, or you want to lead it. It will probably pull you towards the left, towards home or your family and loved ones. Go there and you'll find peace, love and contentment. If you try to push it towards the right, to the future, you'll have a bad time, cause it's not natural and it may actually lead to a conflict, which you could ultimately avoid if you stay calm. But do you really want to complicate your existence right now? I mean, your heart wants home, it wants to be calm and at peace in a place you love.
omg, sonia doris you hit the nail right on the head lol

I certainly have been focusing on a quiet, happy life with my family and just letting spirit lead the way. Focusing on the future and forcing things to happen is counter productive imo, and i do my best to surrender. Being at home is certainly where i want to be right now.Thank you for the reading!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #68
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsphere View Post
*puts on turban*

Fortune for Anie:

Magician, Knight of Swords, Knight of Pentacles

You will entertain two cute guys soon, either for dinner or games.

LOL this totally happened last night out with my friend.... dancing... - two random, young cuties came and danced with us for ages.. harmless fun
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #69
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

SONIA DORIS:

YOUR FORTUNE

7 of wands/ 9 of wands/ Queen of cups

If you are feeling a bit lost or having some sort of an internal struggle right now.. the end of it is near... You will be feeling like your old self again (only better!)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.