Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

AJ

Rodney's is listed in the index on the first page, looks great!

Madrigal

I'm in the middle of trimming the much reviled Wildwood. It's looking great :thumbsup: Next up will be Cosmic.

earthair

Rodney's is listed in the index on the first page, looks great!

I've opted for leaving the title and just the inner border...only 40 cards more to go... :bugeyed:

earthair

Here's some before and after pics of the Via (German edition) before I finish off the last few :)
I should've done this years ago! Plus that scarey boy on the back is reduced to just an eye :D

Attachments

• IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_5355.jpg
    IMG_5355.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 337

rwcarter

I've opted for leaving the title and just the inner border...only 40 cards more to go... :bugeyed:
I trimmed mine all the way down because it was a demo deck in a store that was closing so had a hole punched through all the cards between the two borders.

earthair

I trimmed mine all the way down because it was a demo deck in a store that was closing so had a hole punched through all the cards between the two borders.

I see :) Out of interest, if there hadn't been holes, how would you have trimmed it?

I think it's ridiculous that I've trimmed off 2 borders, and I still have a massive border left :bugeyed:

Madrigal

New life for the Wildwood.

Attachments

• photo 1-60.JPG
    photo 1-60.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 437
  • photo 2-61.JPG
    photo 2-61.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 412
  • photo 2-60.JPG
    photo 2-60.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 434

Marcus R

I have trimmed my blue box "The Tarot deck" Conver TdM down to the buff edges, slightly...ever so slightly nipped the corners with scissors and used a silver sharpie to gild the edge. I actually wanted to use a bronze or copper edging for an antique look but the shop was all out. Silver isn't very nice for this deck really so will redo in copper at another stage.
The cards now look "correct" to me and are not so impossible to shuffle.
The backs have lost some of their edges and are not pretty but so what.

I'd like to post some pics but do not have the option to do so.