druidcraft

Arnie

I should add, while I like the Wildwood art, book and box, the cardstock is the absolute worst I've dealt with. It seems to be printed by the same outfit that printed the Arthurian tarot and is packaged the same way, if you're familiar with the deck.

Elkins

Ugh, yes, isn't it awful? I also dislike that terrible cardstock that is used for both the Wildwood and the Arthurian decks. Unfortunately, however, that same dreadful cardstock is also used for the Druidcraft Tarot. As well as for the Druid Plant Oracle, the Druid Animal Oracle, and the Green Man Tree Oracle.

The Matter With the Matter of Britain? Cardstock.

Luna's Crone

Ugh, yes, isn't it awful? I also dislike that terrible cardstock that is used for both the Wildwood and the Arthurian decks. Unfortunately, however, that same dreadful cardstock is also used for the Druidcraft Tarot. As well as for the Druid Plant Oracle, the Druid Animal Oracle, and the Green Man Tree Oracle.

The Matter With the Matter of Britain? Cardstock.

i would love to have the green man tree oracle, and i am waiting for the plant oracle. But i just got the everyday witch today and i don't dare shuffle the deck. I wish the thermal plastic wasn't so hard after applying it.