Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot

RiverRunsDeep

I have the deck, and I love it for the beautiful, ethereal quality of the artwork. I mainly use it when I want to read intuitively, as each image is so emotive and has a very personal story to share. Because the deck is made up of images of melancholy-looking young girls, others have found the deck effective for shadow work, and for questions about the past and childhood.

There is a thread here with more information and opinions.

Le Fanu

I don't do shadow work - don't really know what it is - I just use it as a good old fashioned reading deck. I don't find it creepy or sinister, just sweet and delicate and a great deck with a real contemporary feel to it. One of LoS' triumphs, I think. The Oracle doesn't work as well for me. And this one definitely feels tarot-y to me in its mood and symbolism.

ana luisa

I don't do shadow work - don't really know what it is - I just use it as a good old fashioned reading deck. I don't find it creepy or sinister, just sweet and delicate and a great deck with a real contemporary feel to it. One of LoS' triumphs, I think. The Oracle doesn't work as well for me. And this one definitely feels tarot-y to me in its mood and symbolism.

I own it and have finally connected with it. It took me a while but every time I thought of giving it up, I told myself "Remember, Le Fanu loves this deck so much you would be missing something if you gave it away". :) But it's been a bumpy experience. I guess it's only natural that we expect some sort of language and vibe based on the particular style of the deck. I did expect a brutally invasive one but it turned out to be quite delicate.

SunChariot

I don't do shadow work either. Same here, not sure what it is. LOL

I would do the same, just for regular readings, but something about the images looks readable to me. Hope I am right. I do love original decks too. That make me see the world in new ways and think of things I haven't before. It looks like it could be that for me :grin:

Babs

SunChariot

I own it and have finally connected with it. It took me a while but every time I thought of giving it up, I told myself "Remember, Le Fanu loves this deck so much you would be missing something if you gave it away". :) But it's been a bumpy experience. I guess it's only natural that we expect some sort of language and vibe based on the particular style of the deck. I did expect a brutally invasive one but it turned out to be quite delicate.

I've had that in the past too. Decks I could not connect with at first, but after a time I went back and they started to work well for me. You never know. :heart:

Glad it's working for you now though. :grin:

Babs

SunChariot

I have the deck, and I love it for the beautiful, ethereal quality of the artwork. I mainly use it when I want to read intuitively, as each image is so emotive and has a very personal story to share. Because the deck is made up of images of melancholy-looking young girls, others have found the deck effective for shadow work, and for questions about the past and childhood.

There is a thread here with more information and opinions.

That is good to read. I read mainly intuitively through the card image. So it's good to read that you found it works well for that. I don't know that they look all that melancholy to me, maybe just a bit pensive. Of course i have not seen all the images yet.

Thank you SO much for the thread. I will look at it now. :heart:

Babs

zhadee

The Ceccoli is a really charming deck and easy to approach on an intuitive level =) right from the start, I enjoyed reading with it. Still do, in fact.

Citrin

Wonderful deck, one of my all time favorites. :) It really gets my intuition and imagination going, and for me it's perfect for helping me heal old emotional wounds.

SunChariot

The Ceccoli is a really charming deck and easy to approach on an intuitive level =) right from the start, I enjoyed reading with it. Still do, in fact.

Thank you. I am pretty much decided to get it now. I find the images seem very intuitive to me too. :grin:

Babs