Dark Carnival Deck

Debra

This is a new deck available from etsy, the artist has a couple of dozen available. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkCarnivalTarot?ref=seller_info

She describes it like this:

"The Dark Carnival Tarot is a hand-drawn 78-card traditional tarot deck based around dark circus imagery, inspired by the juggalo subculture. The 4x6" deck comes with a custom-painted velvet pouch and 56-page booklet... "

gregory

I'm already in communication with her, as the listing says she only sends to the USA or Belgium. :confused: I mean - I'm used to US only, but....

AND - she answers fast and the UK is now on her list :) Good seller.

desertrat

Wow...definitely not a deck for people with clown issues...:bugeyed:

Grizabella

That's gorgeous! I wish there were better pictures of the actual cards, though, and not just the bag.

Sar

Me like, she needs to send to the great white, too. :heart:

gregory

Email her (contact button) - she responded to me at once.

Sar

I will, thanks.

Carla

Wow...definitely not a deck for people with clown issues...:bugeyed:

AAAACK! That would be me! Why did I click through to see what you were talking about!

missy

I like the style of the artwork. I remember when I thought the Deviant Moon was scary, :p but then I bought it and loved it. :D

This almost has a comic book feel to it (from what I can see).

I agree, more pix of the individual cards would be nice to see. Perhaps the artist has a Facebook page or a blog.

Theta Choir

It's not for me, but it's certainly a fascinating deck. Can't say I've seen anything quite like it. And yes, that *was* a compliment! :)

EDIT: At least, I *think* it's not for me. As others have said, it's kind of difficult to see the cards themselves. Perhaps if there were a few close-up shots so people could really see some of the cards in detail, I might find myself reassessing.