What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

Celtictarot

Got a Mystic Meg Tarot pack and Archangel Michael oracle cards.

Tarot dance

.......Just ordered the Atavist Tarot, Deck & Book Set from the Book Depository...

...........Had a hard time finding the deck, but it was a great price with free shipping...

.................I've never bought from the book depository before............

.......................very excited to explore the deck and it's imagery............

morganesky

WOW!! I'm So jealous! :)

I'm expecting the Anna K. but it will only arrive in May...

It was crazy. I had been flicking through previous years top ten, saw a few names I had not heard of before, fell in love with Victoria Regina, surfed, found one for sale in Australia for a more than acceptable price and won the bid. I will relax when it is in my hands though!

Plus, husband purchased the Favole Tarot to add to the anniversary presents :) so that is on its way too.

rachelcat

Just ordered Songs for the Journey Home (from Catherine in New Zealand via eBay) and the Magische Lenormand with the well-gotten gains from my spring cleaning sale!

So thanks to everyone who bought from me!

I wonder how long it takes to get packages from New Zealand . . . because now that I've ordered I CAN'T WAIT!

And the Gypsy Oracle Cards from an eBay seller, too!

a*weaver

I have my first ever Magic Realist Press deck, the Victorian Romantic, coming to me... thanks Enchanted Shadow ;)

WolfSpirit

I ordered the Wild Unknown. I have been wanting it for a long time, and I saw that it is back in stock :D
I have looked at the scans online but I am now so longing to hold it in my hands!

Just ordered Songs for the Journey Home (from Catherine in New Zealand via eBay) and the Magische Lenormand with the well-gotten gains from my spring cleaning sale!

So thanks to everyone who bought from me!

I wonder how long it takes to get packages from New Zealand . . . because now that I've ordered I CAN'T WAIT!

Oh, enjoy! I bought this deck when it was first in print. I still think it is a joy to work with!
Packages from New Zealand can arrive much faster than expected.
In fact, it is always things within my own country that are slow or do not arrive at all :rolleyes: but that is a different subject.

Padma

Just received my LoS Minchiate - what a funny deck, the cards are so small! Beautiful illustrative deck though. Tomorrow a new Lenormand will arrive...

Juliana

I ordered a copy of the Victorian Romantic deck. I wasn't even interested in it until I got my Bohemian Gothic, and now I really, really want a Victorian Romantic too!

Word has it that my Wild Unknown might ship out to me tomorrow too! After this, I need to knock off the buying! :D

CheapShoes

Thoth deck and a book "Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot"
Duquette, Lon Milo, on order snail mail. I'm excited - I think it is the smaller size deck so will probably not trim, though I like the idea.

zan_chan

The postman brought the seriously cool Akron/H.R. Giger Tarot set today. Giant, scary, metallic-shiny cards, a huge book, and an evil sort of poster - all totally cool!

Thanks again, TCO! :)